Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

GMArcturus posted:

She hasn't been in management there for three years. She is still the VA for Glynda Goodwitch. That is a very important distinction you aren't making.

She also formally left the company under not-so-great circumstances, so she's not exactly coming from an unbiased position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Covok posted:

Wait, what?

There was a thing that went down, what, three years ago? Where she and Barbara had an altercation where Kathleen thought she wasn't being a good enough "role model".

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Covok posted:

Weird. I mean, what does Barbara even do to be a good or bad "role model?" Hell, when does the PR lead of a media company need to be a "role model" for their customers?

Never considered Roosterteeth an e-drama source so this is weird for me. Not that I think bad poo poo don't happen there, but that I usually don't hear about it.

It was over her making obscene gestures in one video (read: involving a word that rhymes with "horatio"), and Kathleen went on social media talking about how female role models needed a better standard of behavior. It led to a thing.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Considering the majority of RT's output, I don't think Kathleen has any right to expect things like that.

I mean she herself is known for playing a character who kicked a guy in the dick for hours on end.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I think it's more due to how her voice actor is incredibly busy and hard to book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I admit, Tyrian being a faunus actually surprised me.

• Locked thread