Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Now that's paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Brown'd.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

That gdt was the 'nam of threads

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Tyler Eifert Owns. Andy Dalton Owns. Geno Atkins Owns. Mo Sanu Owns.

Cleveland sucks.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Anaranjado posted:

Cleveland sucks.

But what about the Browns?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
the goatman made an appearance in the gdt and no folks i'm not talking about andy dalton

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Your 8-0 Cincinnati Bengals

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Cincinineteen and 0 Bengals

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Bengals roll the Browns, still waiting for their 1st playoff game to see if they are any good. They got what? 3 tough games left on their schedule and the rest they should roll.

GDT was something else.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dalton finally joins the 2,000 yards club two weeks late. If you aren't going to win MVP then what's the point of doing well, in my extremely primetime opinion

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Fun fact: the 16-0 Bengals would probably have home field advantage over the 16-0 Patriots due to strength of victory

https://youtu.be/e6LOWKVq5sQ

Big Ol Marsh Pussy fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Nov 6, 2015

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I can't even argue anything.

I felt zero energy or emotion watching this game. Not anger, not joy....just...numbness.

This is a pathetic excuse for a football team. I don't put it on the players, I put it on this organization that is just not even an NFL team.

Farmer and Pettine are gone. I don't know who the hell would even take this job at this point.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FuzzySkinner posted:

I can't even argue anything.

I felt zero energy or emotion watching this game. Not anger, not joy....just...numbness.

This is a pathetic excuse for a football team. I don't put it on the players, I put it on this organization that is just not even an NFL team.

Farmer and Pettine are gone. I don't know who the hell would even take this job at this point.

Hue Jackson is going to get snagged for HC by someone, might as well stay in Ohio.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hue Jackson is going to get snagged for HC by someone, might as well stay in Ohio.

It depresses me thinking about how Bruce Arians said he wanted this gig.

WANTED.

A guy who's offense I actually really liked back in Cleveland, and is something that I think Manziel would thrive in with a few receivers.

e: Hell ANYBODY would thrive within that offense versus the poo poo show we have now.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The only thing better than Andy Dalton is tubwhale

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Andy Dalton is better than all of your quarterbacks. He's eaten the soul of every QB he's defeated this season and it has made him stronger. God Bless America.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
http://gfycat.com/RespectfulUntimelyConey

lol

What an rear end in a top hat

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Atticus Finch posted:

Andy Dalton is better than all of your quarterbacks. He's eaten the soul of every QB he's defeated this season and it has made him stronger. God Bless America.

Wendigo!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope that camera man sues him.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

buncha thugs, am I right?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

FIRST TIME posted:

buncha thugs, am I right?

Is there some kinda double irony thing I'm missing here?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
How did the Bengals jump straight from "Hey this team seems like its on the up and up maybe they own?" to "wow gently caress the Bengals" so quickly

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Blitz7x posted:

How did the Bengals jump straight from "Hey this team seems like its on the up and up maybe they own?" to "wow gently caress the Bengals" so quickly

Hi

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

I agree with you: I want to gently caress the Bengals.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
BOMP I know you love Andy Dalton but I feel like your avatar text might be a bit outdated. God Bless Andy Dalton.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

wow gently caress the Bengals

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Anaranjado posted:

BOMP I know you love Andy Dalton but I feel like your avatar text might be a bit outdated. God Bless Andy Dalton.

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that for a while. I love him and want to kiss him

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

i like the bengals even though this man who is a dirty player but otherwise seems cool is on the team

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that for a while. I love him and want to kiss him

Might I suggest an all caps YESSIR followed by the lyrics to Our God Is An Awesome God

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Anaranjado posted:

Might I suggest an all caps YESSIR followed by the lyrics to Our God Is An Awesome God

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Blitz7x posted:

Everyone check out this bad opinion.

The Bengals do indeed own.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
supercut of dalton to "You're the best around"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol the next Bengals game is MNF against the Texans

why is MNF so terrible this year

save Gruden

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This eight game winning streak was so fun I want to do it again right away.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Nov 6, 2015

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Oh no the Bengals have an a-hole player unlike any other team in the league

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I know someone who cooks for a bunch of Bengals players and she says the nicest players are Burfict and Whitworth, AKA the two players most likely to get 15 yard penalties and/or ejected.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I heard Pacman Jones gave some kids a few tickets to the game after killing their dad

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

I know someone who cooks for a bunch of Bengals players and she says the nicest players are Burfict and Whitworth, AKA the two players most likely to get 15 yard penalties and/or ejected.

I was settled on Whitworth being okay in my book when in response to blowing up a cheap shotter after the whistle he said he had two contracts in life, one to his wife and one to protect Andy Dalton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Ok I'm ready, someone give me my Andy Dalton av.

• Locked thread