Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I got a snuggie branded with a Texan interior design company from the PSP Secret Santa last year.

The year before, I got someone an XFL jersey.
Come on CC, you know you have a worse story than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

The year before, I got someone an XFL jersey.

this is a fantastic gift. obvious choice would be HE HATE ME but i'd wear a tommy maddox.

also, im intrigued by the concept of dreamcast-full-of-bugs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I've gotten some really sweet poo poo from SAS:SS

Replica Jerseys, cool collectibles, etc

I always send autographed headshots. Last year I got Lesean McCoy traded.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I laughed when I saw you doing the headshot thing.

I'll sign up this year. I have a great gift to give.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I sent a Tennessee fan a Lane Kiffin bobblehead

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Hey Texans, try not to give whomever your QB is a fat contract for having a HOF-type game this Sunday. It's going to be a massive outlier for whatever their true abilities are.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

A.o.D. posted:

Hey Texans, try not to give whomever your QB is a fat contract for having a HOF-type game this Sunday. It's going to be a massive outlier for whatever their true abilities are.

Texans play the Bengals. You mistyped "Washington Football Team." And frankly, if they wanna give Cousins the big deal, gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Good night sweet thread. Andy Dalton

• Locked thread