Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I liked it better when you guys were crying about DraftKings and FanDuel instead of sperging over when and when not to wear jerseys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It's on the same level as wearing two patterns together or white socks with a suit. Who ultimately cares, but it's still a huge "I'm a bit of a dork" flag

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Also don't button all of your buttons on your suit you goddamn goons

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I think I only just now accepted that we lost to the Titans.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Don't worry you'll get to curbstomp the Texans in a couple weeks

Props Department
Jul 10, 2007

creamed corn & confucius
After the bar on Sunday afternoon, the most appropriate place to wear a football jersey is on a Stephen Stills album cover.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
By the "nobody younger than you" jersey rule, I can only wear the jersey of renowned Cardinal long snapper Mike Leach. I'm even older than Palmer. :negative:

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
NFL Week 9 Aftermath: ...and no white after Labor Day

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I have a Mitchell and Ness Eagles Cardigan that looks like the one from Silver Linings Playbook and I will wear it when the situation calls for it (weddings, funerals, first dates, second dates etc.)

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Dubious posted:

lol anyone who gives a poo poo if i wear an NFL, or a NHL, or any jersey whenever I want needs better things to worry about, and I'm 33. I really don't give a poo poo what others think, it's just another piece of clothing.

Yea you shouldn't wear it to a formal office job or a dance, but everyday use, who cares?

lol whatever gramps *kick flips past u in a cam newton shirsey otw 2 prom INTERCEPTION PATRICK PETERSON*

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
My aunt wore her Broncos jacket to her dad's funeral. It owned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i buy WWE shirts so i can rip off the 'authentic wwe wear' patches and sew them all over my Kelley Washington jersey

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Bad Moon posted:

Also don't button all of your buttons on your suit you goddamn goons

People do this?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Also don't button the top button of a shirt you don't wear a loving tie with.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Spoeank posted:

The other Bengals fan? So you know which one gave it to you? :laffo:

No clue who did it. It's pretty funny! Plus Polamalu is retired so time to let it go. Just saying that if it was that other poster, I wouldn't be surprised, considering his penchant for Bitchmade Behavior

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

JPrime posted:

By the "nobody younger than you" jersey rule, I can only wear the jersey of renowned Cardinal long snapper Mike Leach. I'm even older than Palmer. :negative:

That's nothing, I'm too old for Tom "he's real old now, ya'll" Brady and can barely get away with Adam Vinatieri. :corsair:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ross Angeles posted:

People do this?

Look into your heart, what do you think?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I sow on extra buttons so I can connect the lapels.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Don't take fashion advice from goons, especially the fashion experts in YLLS.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

If you want a Bills legend jersey, the de facto choice is Kelly #12. BRUCE GODDAMN SMITH #78

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

Don't take fashion advice from goons, especially the fashion experts in YLLS.

There was a time when I was reading the WAYWT thread thinking that once I got some cash together I was gonna emulate that poo poo and look awesome. Luckily I got sense before I got money and I never looked like those dopey-lookin fucks.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

There was a time when I was reading the WAYWT thread thinking that once I got some cash together I was gonna emulate that poo poo and look awesome. Luckily I got sense before I got money and I never looked like those dopey-lookin fucks.

:hfive: Good man.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Vhak lord of hate posted:

The Seahawks Hasselbeck jersey is timeless and still relevant, a perfect choice.

I still wear my 20 year old Moon jersey :krad: :hawksin:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

BrownThunder posted:

No clue who did it. It's pretty funny! Plus Polamalu is retired so time to let it go. Just saying that if it was that other poster, I wouldn't be surprised, considering his penchant for Bitchmade Behavior

Well Dalton is giving the rapist eyes so that should be a comfortable area for a Steelers fan ;)

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
My brother makes fun of people who wear jerseys but only because he heard Colin Cowherd say it was stupid on the radio. He pretty much has no opinions on his own, kind of like the people who base their whole political and social identity off of South Park.

I just shrug and ask why he gives a gently caress.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
If I ever buy a jersey it's going to be a #19 Joe Montana or Jamaal Charles.

I know a dude who collects rare Chiefs jerseys, which I think is a neat idea. He was hyped as gently caress when he got his hands on a Leslie O'Neil jersey through ebay. I didn't even know the dude came here for a season.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my now estranged dad got me a legit Marino jersey for my birthday one year and my sister's boyfriend pawned it hahahaha

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
One of the first things I bought in middle school with my own money was an authentic Dan Marino jersey. I got it because I thought he ruled in Ace Ventura and because he was Dan Marino.

I think I got it it a month before that fateful day in Jacksonville.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

my now estranged dad got me a legit Marino jersey for my birthday one year and my sister's boyfriend pawned it hahahaha

is that why you started lifting

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Ehud posted:

florida.txt

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Anytime I've worn a Jersey outside of a stadium or group game-watching setting I've immediately felt regret. I think it was only twice but never again.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ehud posted:

Ouch. The more you post in here the more I feel like you just need a hug.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Dave posted:

Anytime I've worn a Jersey outside of a stadium or group game-watching setting I've immediately felt regret. I think it was only twice but never again.

Lots of people wear theirs to the office, but I don't really want to because I'm career-oriented and also wearing a jersery anywhere but a football stadium or a superbowl party is weird.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

If you redacted the name of the player at least one in three people would still be able to guess the state correctly with no other context.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Chromatic posted:

If I ever buy a jersey it's going to be a #19 Joe Montana or Jamaal Charles.

I know a dude who collects rare Chiefs jerseys, which I think is a neat idea. He was hyped as gently caress when he got his hands on a Leslie O'Neil jersey through ebay. I didn't even know the dude came here for a season.

One Christian Okoye, please

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

floridaman.txt

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I have some random Dolphins signed memorabilia from when my "godfather" played (early 90s) I can send you. I'll be your new father EHud.

Who doesn't want some autographed rookie card for a backup qb in 1992?!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I have some random Dolphins signed memorabilia from when my "godfather" played (early 90s) I can send you. I'll be your new father EHud.

Who doesn't want some autographed rookie card for a backup qb in 1992?!

Speaking of which, is there gonna be a TFF Secret Santa?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

floridaman.txt

He didn't say his father is estranged for molesting his sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Speaking of which, is there gonna be a TFF Secret Santa?

I think there's a SAS Secret Santa every year.

• Locked thread