Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

ijyt posted:

wtf is code 30

Horus Heresy's chance at salvation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Code 30 is forever. You'll see, next event will prove code 30.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Ok so outside of its lore meaning what, if anything, does Mournival specifically mean in the 30k context? I know about the lore.

Fan-made rules that range from incredibly stupid to excessively stupid.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

xutech posted:

Macca did a great video explaining the state of warhammer +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLOkLcRKNE

Macca/The Outer Circle

:whitewater:

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
The only bad thing is that the new rules are not here yet

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
I have the whole thing on my hard drive now. But you need to understand, I have honor. As someone who works in the game industry I have signed many NDAs. That’s Non Disclosure Agreement, in case you didn’t know, and I can safely assume you didn’t know. These NDAs are proof of one’s dedication to The Cause and it’s entirely binary: you respect them (and are good) or you break them (and are bad).

I am good, ergo I will not be made a participant in the sharing (read: defacing) of Games Worksop’s NDAs (read: trust in the community). I’ve made sure to report the person who gave me the PDF to GW. I hope they sue. I hope he loses his house. Little loving rat.

Though drat those rules are awesome, believe me.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Don’t loving quote me I didn’t authorise you to do so

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

JcDent posted:

What Legion would look the weirdest as Beakies? IW? IH? My own Death Guard? Fists already look linda odd.

Death Guard or Iron Warriors, seeing as they were both given the armor to try out by Horus and they immediately called it trash.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Yeah if that's true, I'll become a MK VI believer and mix those guys with my already ordered MK III and IV guys
I would also LOVE for it to have Imperial Fist, and not Ultramarines, as the Loyalist
Here's hoping? Here's slight optimism???? I'll snatch up the pre-order if so

We've already seen potato quality pictures of the box contents, it's Imperial Fists on the loyalist side.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
I’m surprised they haven’t started offering mortgages.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

JcDent posted:

Well, we really don't have much to go off of as the physical miniatures don't leak as easily as pdfs.

I disagree, everything we need to know is right there, and we should embrace the upsizing.
https://twitter.com/GamesWerkshop/status/1512145417932361733?s=20&t=XCMv99Nfrq6YTZqfWYU9xw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Combining the use of green and blue transparent paints has been the typical HH Alpha Legion paint scheme since forever. Using purple would be just fine.