Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
Man when are they gonna be done making space janitor robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
My new leviathan lived multiple rounds vs Angron tonight and even killed a few terminators. If Angie hadn't broken my anti inf weapon from the get go he might have been in trouble

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Tell the dude playing with Knights and a warhound every game to try a new list, lol. That sounds like a huge ween punch.

All drop pod hasn't been much fun to play against either

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Doesn't it seem weird that this dude can be your warlord yet he's also a support officer?

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Safety Factor posted:

I don't know where you're getting those rules from, but heralds don't have Rite of Command in book VI.

It's a picture out of my book 6,lol

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Safety Factor posted:

You're right, they do have it for some reason. It's just not presented like your picture. Did you crop in the Rite of Command rule text? It threw me off.

Yeah sorry I added in the rule for those who don't know it to try to cut down on confusion. It just seems weird

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

They do have rites of war and they can be the warlord, that's why I cropped it into the picture

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Has anyone heard if the new Space Marine psychic powers are intended to be used with HH yet?

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

The bombardment he has is really insano. I've seen him with a bunch of terminators just march the enemy to death

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

DJ Dizzy posted:

What are peoples thought on the atrapos? It seems abit too random in that it has the opportunity to just remove models with the vortex rules.

I played against one today and tbh I don't know if a knight Titan needs a flare shield along with its giant 4 plus invuln

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Shazaminator posted:

Can anyone recommend any good third party jetbike models? I really don't like the Forge World dickbikes.

What no

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

it was dumb that the best way to kill tanks was to run a bunch of dudes on foot at it and you were dumb if you didn't feel that way

I dunno if this is serious but it's what I told my friends. Slapping sticky bombs on a massive tank shouldn't be the best AT in the game.

Re: why pay for the whole squad then? To ensure you get at least one in. If you buy it for Sgt only and he dies then you're done.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

Yeast posted:

I made my first test model for my new army. Pretty happy all up.

Looks great dude! I am going to be working on some NL soon.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

We had a pretty good turnout yesterday in Flint for a HH event - I only did the combat patrol. Faced my buddy at 750 pts, he had raven guard snowflake snipers, a tac squad, and three f'ing monstrous creature space janitor robot things with a controller and a landspeeder. In a combat patrol

My list had a stupid expensive Destroyer squad, assault squad, and a landspeeder. Needless to say the Mc robots had like 2+ cover due to a warlord trait and raven guard snowflake stuff, they destroyed me

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I don't know if I have more of the speeder, but here's some of my other guys - I believe I use Vallejo Glorious Gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I don't really do much tbh, mostly just gold and then a soft tone wash from Army painter. Glorious Gold is indeed amazing