Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

ijyt posted:

My only concern is the missing units - I didn't like it with 8th and I don't like it here. It makes zero sense because while it doesn't stop GW releasing a kit later, it means having to have rules spread across more books which always kills the vibe for me.

That and I've spent more money making something like Iron Havocs look distinct from Heavies than a single box would likely cost, so dissuading the hobby aspect (which 30K was clearly leading for a long time now) is really annoying.

It is very unfortunate but I guess we can expect GW games to follow the format from now on. Too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Parrots

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
My uncle at GW said that Ferrus Manus is back and has two heads

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I would kill for a complete set of the FW books but I also definitely don't need to spend that money