Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eyebrow
Aug 17, 2008

murtidash posted:

I Love You! and I have 4 more spots on our tournament team DrAk Lives Matter!.

Last year we got 37th place with some random goons (murtidash (captain), UncommonGray, eyebrow, gbuchold, meatpath, willcat) and we're hoping to break top 20 this tournament.

Those guys have preference if they want back in, other than that it will be first come first serve.

Let me know and I'll add you!

Current Team Members:
(Crawl Name) : (SA Name)
Murtidash : murtidash
Willcat : I Love You!
eyebrow : eyebrow

I'm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebrow
Aug 17, 2008

Fhqwhgads posted:

I'm taking Chei to heart and playing this guy really slowly. My last Cheibro to 15 rune was done in 96.5k turns, and this guy still only has 3 runes and is at 139k turns. But it's so cathartic to just blow up whatever enters LOS immediately. I've cleared out everything except extended/Zot and still no level 9 spells. Think it's time to dive into the Depths Zig in hopes for some better equipment/books?

http://dobrazupa.org/morgue/Fhqwhgads/Fhqwhgads.txt

Crypt might have something and would be less risky.

eyebrow
Aug 17, 2008

resistentialism posted:

Discord frenzy doesn't stop a ironbrand convoker's recall.

Good to know.

I typically play crawl late at night, and usually after I've been drinking. Is there a way to query the bots to strip out the games I quit on D:1 when I accidentally chose a character I didn't want so that I can figure out what my true win rate is?

eyebrow
Aug 17, 2008

kaschei posted:

!lg . !boring / won

edit: !won . !boring works too

Thanks, that lets me know my winrate is in fact above 1%! I feel like a pro.

• Locked thread