Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Cats is the best thing Broadway's ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Iridium posted:

Cats is the best thing Broadway's ever done.

Cats and Rent are the only things Broadway's ever done that I know of.

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
Just picked up some new dress shirts for work at Macy's!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

StateOwned posted:

Just picked up some new dress shirts for work at Macy's!

nice vlc avatar, brother

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

THC posted:

hmm yes finally a leader who knows what's going on in the world. gonna share this to my Facebook wall.

well if you were looking for somebody with expertise with toxins

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
the sticker on the rib rack fell off so I joked with the cashier that "I guess it's free" when I was in line for some pre-blizzard essentials. he didn't laugh, and I was kinda blown that it wasn't true

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Jmcrofts posted:

Not sure if this is the thread for newbie credit card questions, but I didn't see another one.

If I have a Chase visa card, but I don't have a bank account at Chase, can I walk into Chase bank and pay off my card balance with cash? I got a few hundred dollars as a gift and would rather use it to pay for the card then have to carry it around and use it to buy things.

Jmcrofts posted:

I bill from my bank account already, but my actual bank is further away than the nearest Chase so it would be more convenient for me to bring cash there.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

LMAO

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Obscurity posted:

Hoping this deal lasts, I plant to get it when income tax check comes in!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I can't afford my new medication, even after the discount card.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

jesus christ

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

did you know that you can buy your antibiotics otc?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Smythe posted:

jesus christ

it's actually for the person i married so that they could use my health insurance. but it's january and that means no help for this $30/day medication until we've hit our High Deductible.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

did you know that you can buy your antibiotics otc?

now that's a slick deal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

it's actually for the person i married so that they could use my health insurance. but it's january and that means no help for this $30/day medication until we've hit our High Deductible.

That's chill.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
I never get sick, so a high-deductible plan is better for me!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

fortunately we have a little bit left in our savings account. the only money we ever deposited in that account was a gift from the in-laws towards a house. that deal fell through because the bank, wisely, changed their mind about offering us a mortgage.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

:hehe:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i own a nerf gun

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i wish i could afford a nerf gun.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i spend about 250 bucks each month on my cable and phone bills and i use them both to complain on the internet about how poor i am.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i ran a little side business in 2005 selling modified nerf mavericks

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

man these nintendo amoebas are cheap and everyone likes them i'd better stock up so i can sell them for some pure profit

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i usualyl get a negative kdr because im a dimwit

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i know what kdr means

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i use a windows pc for online gaming

edit: and i talk about being part of a master race when i do it, and this is coming from forums poster jew killer three thousand

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i use amberpos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idk how to waltz

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

I can't do my own taxes

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

i go to a restaurant that has "club" in the name but isn't actually a club

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i drink bud light because its cheap & refreshing, even if it tastes like poo poo

but bro, its like fizzy water that gets you drunk!!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i spend about 250 bucks each month on my cable and phone bills and i use them both to complain on the internet about how poor i am.

i have cable internet

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Wild EEPROM posted:

i go to a restaurant that has "club" in the name but isn't actually a club

the only club I've ever gotten into was a club sandwich

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

some texas redneck posted:

I'm hoping this is the right place for this.

So I've done various forms of delivery for longer than some goons have been alive. Up until last year, it's always been for pizza places, where they carry a blanket policy, and they just ask you to carry state minimums for liability.

I've finally moved up in the world a bit :laffo: and I have three 1099 courier jobs. Two of them actually provide liability insurance while I'm driving for them as long as I have everyday personal car insurance (and one of those matches my comprehensive and collision coverage as well), but the third wants me to get a commercial use policy. I can't say I blame them.

I've never tried to get a commercial policy before, and I know for sure that my current insurance company would drop me if I started asking about commercial coverage (my policy specifically excludes any for-profit use). I have no loving clue where to look, it seems like the fact that I'm using my personal car, instead of a dedicated vehicle, muddies the water a bit. Googling "courier insurance" just keeps pointing me at random companies I've never heard of, and/or companies that don't do business in the US.

Suggestions? More than anything I just don't have any idea who I would contact for this kind of policy.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Wild EEPROM posted:

I can't do my own taxes
i can do my own taxes. nothing fancy here, boys.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
my bathroom needs to be regrouted, but as a computer toucher i never learned how to, and as a five figgy fucktard i cant affort to hire someone. yospos bithc!

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

The Leck posted:

i can do my own taxes. nothing fancy here, boys.

But why wouldn't you take it to HR Block, you can get paid right away.

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!
ugghhh the craigslist guy paid with a check from bank of america, now i have to schlep it to the branch on other side of town to cash it. just my luck.

i live right next to a chase and a wells fargo, why couldn't it be from one of those?

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i visit bank branches in person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Strangelet Wave posted:

ugghhh the craigslist guy paid with a check from bank of america, now i have to schlep it to the branch on other side of town to cash it. just my luck.

i live right next to a chase and a wells fargo, why couldn't it be from one of those?

ooc: i'm so rich that i don't really understand this one...this means that the person doesn't have a bank account, right?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread