Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
sunday night is football night! GO BROWNS!!!

my favorite part is carrie underwood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
These Springsteen concert tickets sure were expensive, but the whole crew from church is going so I'll have to modify the Christmas present budget this year

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Barnyard Protein posted:

Who should I thank? My so-called ``colleagues,'' who laugh at me behind my back, all the while becoming famous on my work? My worthless graduate students, whose computer skills appear to be limited to downloading bitmaps off of netnews? My parents, who are still waiting for me to quit ``fooling around with computers,'' go to med school, and become a radiologist? My department chairman, a manager who gives one new insight into and sympathy for disgruntled postal workers?

My God, no one could blame me -- no one! -- if I went off the edge and just lost it completely one day. I couldn't get through the day as it is without the Prozac and Jack Daniels I keep on the shelf, behind my Tops-20 JSYS manuals. I start getting the shakes real bad around 10am, right before my advisor meetings. A 10 oz. Jack 'n Zac helps me get through the meetings without one of my students winding up with his severed head in a bowling-ball bag. They look at me funny; they think I twitch a lot. I'm not twitching. I'm controlling my impulse to snag my 9mm Sig-Sauer out from my day-pack and make a few strong points about the quality of undergraduate education in Amerika.

If I thought anyone cared, if I thought anyone would even be reading this, I'd probably make an effort to keep up appearances until the last possible moment. But no one does, and no one will. So I can pretty much say exactly what I think.

Oh, yes, the acknowledgements. I think not. I did it. I did it all, by myself.

how dare you quote olin shivers in the 5 figgy fucktard thread

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

yard salad posted:

i own a house instead of leasing it from my trust for 99 years at $1/year

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
my bs cs is not top 50

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

mishaq posted:

i use a dell

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i have a tattoo

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
vegas doesn't "own" but it's ok for like 3 days max as long as you're drunk 100% of the time

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i don't drink

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

THC posted:

I use a Nintendo Wii

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

craisins posted:

i make less than $100,000/year

:cawg::cawg::cawg:

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

cicis is my favorite pizza mostly because I can finally feel satisfaction

my whole life is spent chasing those fleeting 10 minutes of satisfaction before it's time to rush to the bathroom. i drink alcohol in the same way

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i define my life by the bands i love and the concerts i've been to, and i never stop talking about them. i complain about how expensive the tickets are, but i'll always buy them anyway

this post also works for sports

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

qirex posted:

I am one of the world's foremost authorities on sartre

lmao

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i know what kdr means

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i use a windows pc for online gaming

edit: and i talk about being part of a master race when i do it, and this is coming from forums poster jew killer three thousand

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

bobbilljim posted:

just got a sick tattoo of a caffeine molecule

i have that too but mine's in japanese

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i have student loans, because my parents weren't able to fully pay for my college education, and/or i took out loans to attend graduate school to obtain a non-professional non-terminal degree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
well someone has to transfer all that money from the boomers back to the banks, otherwise how will they loan it out to the next generation?

edit: no probe for ooc, this is not ooc.

• Locked thread