Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
all my footwear is new balance. they have just the right amount of room for a mr scholls insert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i don't just drink monster for the supplements they put in it, it tastes pretty good too!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
everyone bring ten bucks when you come over to cover the pay per view fees

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
people really appreciate being picked up in a lexus when i give them uber rides.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

The Management posted:

I can't be late to work because I'll get in trouble again

lol

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the one with the bacon, uhh... fil-lay mig-nyon and i think it's the red wine that goes with meat so i'll have some of that too

the flaming young steak is too expensive so i'll have the flaming young chicken

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
of course chain restaurants are better, how else could they have expanded so much?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
this is my favourite thread in a long time

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i want to go to the theatre/ballet/symphony but i'd have to dress up. gently caress that

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i just don't like the taste of water, you know?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
you really make that much? how much is that per hour?

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
hey i'm looking for someone to take over my lease. it's a nice acura, 28months left, only 9k on the odo with 36k available!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
my children are fat

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
ok it's looking like we're gonna win the division again so it'll be at least one home game. you know what that means! tailgating time with the mammals once again. i couldn't get a slot reserved for the f150 but i will be bringing a smoker as well as the bbq. just come to my place by six am and bring your own steaks. as long as we get to the lot by 7 we should have a spot close enough to hear the crowd.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

its rly bad 2 be super poor. i think he has some lien against him also. he is a good dude tho who does good work. sux

this is not the appropriate regard a 5 figgy fucktard would hold for someone poorer than them! mods??!?!

e:too late!!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i've got a basketball hoop in my driveway

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
yeah gently caress the giant beer brands, its all about micro, you know? *drinks an angry orchard*

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
ok off to work!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
ha-ha yeah i know - i was way better at beer pong back in community college tho.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
my neighbourhood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7k08Ytdq4

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i'm totally not racist :smug:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i love trump but he never comes to my stupid liberal state grrrrr

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

mishaq posted:

when works sends me somewhere i get a $50/day per diem, can you believe it!

i just eat at mcdonalds like i normally do and pocket the rest!

ooc: a 6 figgy someone at my office bought a condo that they put up on airbnb and 'rent' only to themselves right at the per diem cap while here for business and it about covers their mortgage lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

mishaq posted:

i have six figure negative net worth but i take multiple lavish vacations every year

on the contrary that seems like a pro strat if you can get away with it.

i on the other hand regard discharging debt as a moral failing despite intensely burdensome interest payments.

• Locked thread