Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Hollismason posted:

Anywhere to watch this online?

:ninja: http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/ :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
Hopefully Rachel is tough on them and this isn't just 3 stump speeches in a row

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Ralp posted:

yeah I like it! Seems like a good format to supplement to the regular debates, and scheduled at a good time (not friday night, that sucks, but this month I mean, at this stage of primary campaigns). I guess it's similar to the meet-and-greet or whatever the republicans did but that was completely stupid and worthless, there were so many candidates and it was before any real debates even happened.

I agree, I'm liking this too, it could never replace the debates but it's nice to actually hear the candidates talk for longer than 60 seconds at a time. I wouldn't mind having another, especially since the DNC is dead set on not expanding the debate schedule

• Locked thread