Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
I thought this was a small concession from the DNC to people who wanted more debates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Here, let me start up my stream so you can watch me watch the young turks watch the forum.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

The only thing people are going to remember about O'Mally tonight is that he wears a kilt.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Yeah Bernie doin a lot better in this format. I think he only had one dodge too.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Hah, if the RNC wanted one of these, it'd have to be an eight hour special.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I aggree with Hillary that there should be the possibility that maybe there should be considered the discussion about potentially using the death penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

She even mentioned that the one she endorses gets hurt. She could have followed it with, "So definitely Donald Trump *WINK*."

• Locked thread