Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
So all three aren't even on the stage at once? This is fairly pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

memy posted:

The DNC will do... something? if they are all on stage at the same time, since then it's a debate, and the DNC said they can't do any debates other than the officially DNC sanctioned ones

Oh for sure the DNC is at fault for the terrible format. Fuckers.

At least Bernie is getting in a few new jabs here.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

Coatlicue posted:

Honestly this format is a lot easier to follow. It'd be more interesting to have all the candidates there together, but at least this way you can hear the entire answer.

Huge downside in my opinion is it's essentially just ad time.

Rachel Maddow is one smart lady, but these people are too prepared to be flustered by just the moderator.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
Oh another bad part is you can only watch the person you wanted to see have their segment, then stop watching. This is a really bad format even if it seems less "gotcha" or whatever.

• Locked thread