Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

Verge posted:

If you find one let me know; I'd love to smash some classical PC frat kids.

Verge posted:

And link me to it so I can violate some safe spaces in a sanctioned killzone.

Just an FYI, you're not going to last very long if your posting method consists of dropping South Park-level discourse left and right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verge
Nov 26, 2014

Where do you live? Do you have normal amenities, like a fridge and white skin?

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

Just an FYI, you're not going to last very long if your posting method consists of dropping South Park-level discourse left and right.

Sorry, got a bit relaxed. Naturally, when in a debate, I'd behave.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

I thought Jeb Lund made a pretty comprehensive argument about what precisely constitutes a sandwich. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/03/is-a-hot-dog-a-sandwich-nature-america

Nationalist garbage forced down our throats by the ruling class. It blatantly denies the effects of sandwich colonialism.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
edit whoops

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

GEExCEE posted:

What's the best pizza topping ever?

There are only two versions that qualify as pizza: bread, cheese and sauce and the same with pepperoni. Anything else is Americans loving up the percfect simplicity that is pizza. I will accept sausage as it's just a variation of tubed meat. Source: the Italian pizza store owner a mile from my house who makes quite possibly the best pizza in existence

Vegetables are for morons. The high water content fucks up the crust properly crisping. Last time I picked up my pizza he was making a pineapple bacon anchovy monstrosity. He looked ill just making it and asked me what the gently caress is wrong with Americans.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

But what about margherita pizza with tomato slices on top?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Or basil, I mean Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Long time lurker, first time poster. This seemed a good spot to ask a pretty basic question that would clog up more specific threads.

I have a small understanding of economic theory in the GDP=C+I+G+Net Exports sense but I really struggle when it comes to the national debt. Obviously a balanced budget isn't required or even always desirable but there has to be some real argument behind not just paying for glorious new new deal programs like UHC, Minicome and the like by just charging the federal credit card? As far as I can tell the only real reason to manage the debt at all is to cultivate investor confidence and create an atmosphere of respectability so that money doesn't just look meaningless. How far/close am I to the mark and are there any good academic resources on this that aren't laced with conservative propaganda?

• Locked thread