Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LOL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imagine if someone said LFG and sat idle in town with a second tab open with the forums on it for the entirety of the films running time.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm imagining purple women in lingerie instead

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

The Sharmat posted:

will the first part of the movie have tons of random night elf women doing a repetitive dance in their underwear and asking for money from the main character? this is important

lmao... that just gave me a aweomse idea. if they ever make a GTA movie they could have a part where the main character buys and fucks a hooker, and kills her to get his money back baby booyah!!!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

Imagine if someone said LFG and sat idle in town with a second tab open with the forums on it for the entirety of the films running time.

also this would not happen because Blizzard would never make a movie where their match making is portrayed badly idiot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

lmao... that just gave me a aweomse idea. if they ever make a GTA movie they could have a part where the main character buys and fucks a hooker, and kills her to get his money back baby booyah!!!

This is just like that Metroid movie full of terrible jokes.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

This is just like that Metroid movie full of terrible jokes.

what movie

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metroid: Other M Cinematic Mode

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

This looks exactly like one of those generic cgifest garbage piles that pop up every year where I see a commercial and wonder who the gently caress would ever see that and then a few years later I watch it at 1am on USA Network and regret it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Tender Bender posted:

This looks exactly like one of those generic cgifest garbage piles that pop up every year where I see a commercial and wonder who the gently caress would ever see that and then a few years later I watch it at 1am on USA Network and regret it.

Watch out, we got a badass over here!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Watch out, we got a badass over here!

More like a limp dicked pansy bitch, IMO. Plus he sucks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Where's your awesome film based on RTS and MMO lore? gently caress off.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Travis Fimmel rules so this movie will in fact probably own.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
If there are hot b-list actresses dressed as night elves I will watch it. That is my one condition

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncool: Tony Stark's craft

Cool: Tony Starcraft, hero of Untitled Starcraft Movie Project (2021)

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Will Leeroy Jenkins be in it? You know, "LEeeeeeroy JEnkins" and then he runs into a pile of babby dragons lol! :xd:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mike12345 posted:

Will Leeroy Jenkins be in it? You know, "LEeeeeeroy JEnkins" and then he runs into a pile of babby dragons lol! :xd:

:shibe:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mike12345 posted:

Actually with this one, I'm going to assume yes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Actually with this one, I'm going to assume yes.

https://twitter.com/garywhitta/status/598189480474873856

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Sharmat posted:

If there are hot b-list actresses dressed as night elves I will watch it. That is my one condition

This guy is really bad.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Writers:

Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code)
Charles Leavitt (Blood Diamond, The Express)
Chris Metzen (World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It would be cool if Metzen voices baby Thrall

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

It would be cool if Metzen voices baby Thrall

yeah in a high-pitch voice

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
the hell is going on with the walls in the back?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paul Rudd as an alliance knight would be awesome.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

In Training posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

i'd rather watch that than this pile of diarrhea out of MY rear end!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the CineD thread looks badass lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Paul Rudd as an alliance knight would be awesome.

Yasss

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bolverkur posted:

i'd rather watch that than this pile of diarrhea out of MY rear end!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

You are not a true Warcraft gamer.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Two Worlds. One Family.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Metroid: Other M Cinematic Mode

I will destroy Ninja Theory

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The protagonist has to seek out 39 companions to do battle with the evil human overlord & at least a third of them will sit in the back and do nothing

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

frank.club posted:

I will destroy Ninja Theory

other m is team ninja, who are significantly better

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

not that it excsues other m, but at least its not ninja theory

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
the orcs will battle the humans just like in warcraft 1 & 2 it will be good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

SM64Guy posted:

not that it excsues other m, but at least its not ninja theory

Other M was bad but it wasn't DmC bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
other m is cool cuz it can help you identify insane people who care about metroid lore

• Locked thread