Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Eat the rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Is there some vaalipromise left that Sipilä has not shat on yet? I know, I know, politicians and promises but most of them just quietly pretend that situation has changed over years, whereas Sipilä seems to go thro them with chainsaw.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2015/11/14/poland-wont-accept-refugees-after-paris-attacks/

rip EU, I guess.

Wait, I take that back, I can't find any source for this and only other news sites running this are rags. Guy who linked it to me claimed that site is reputable but it seems that they are just running the same copypaste that every other site is.

EU preserved, I guess.

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271757-polska-musi-zachowac-pelna-kontrole-nad-swoimi-granicami-nad-polityka-azylowa-i-migracyjna

EU rip again, I guess.

throw to first DAMN IT fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Nov 14, 2015

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Snitches get stitches, whoever's reporting people in this thread should probably relocate ScanPol.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Andrast posted:

Paavo was charismatic at some point?

Comparatively.

You know, probably the best thing Vasemmistoliitto could do was to fold up and tell their voters to vote for SDP instead :shrug:.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1448347040652.html
Is this real? Am I trapped in fever dream? What is even real anymore? Why am I pining for the return of the previous hallitus?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Friends, toverit, comrades, let us relax a bit and for moment banish the images of Ligur goosestepping over every vastaanottokeskus from our minds. Let's listen to some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOFIAfyDeA

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ok, let's get back to goosestepping again.

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/673615753040424960

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

This isn't the last step.

1. The government begins to tack on benefits. Unemployment benefits. Welfare benefits. Social Security benefits. Medical benefits.
2. Then they make everything complicated ON PURPOSE.
3. Then it STILL isn't enough to lift people out of poverty (which was never the plan from the start).
4. So after they run this game for a bit, they say HEY! I have a brilliant idea! Let's scrap all the benefits and just roll it into a one big lump sum payment (from the government) into your pocket on a weekly schedule!
5. Now they just wait for the right crisis to hit that throws most people on government rolls. Some economic error that forces most people into this system.
5. Now they declare every freaking aspect of your life is effectively owned by the government (in the name of making this system as efficient as possible). You wouldn't want to WASTE government money by running this inefficiently, now WOULD YOU?????? How guilty you should feel, for doing that.
6. So now you must itemize all purchases. Actually we'll just automate that process. Everything you buy is logged by the government. If you buy too many UNAPPROVED WASTEFUL items, maybe we will fine you or jail you.
7. At this point, you are effectively a ward of the state. You are their slave. The government controls and runs everything in the name of a safety net. Obey your masters.
8. It still isn't enough to lift everyone out of poverty. People have surrendered every right that matters. And are poor and hungry. The power grab is complete. The end.
9. The government stops giving a crap about you. You have nothing to offer them anyway. They've taken it all already. You descend into a third world nation status.

Does this sound like a lunatic idea? Why should it? We've been arguing that is likely where it is heading all along. This isn't freedom. This isn't utopia. Its just another way to create a dictatorship.

Maybe somewhere, hundreds of years into the future, some group of very brave, intelligent, and dedicated people will give their lives to overthrow this monster you erect in the name of equality. But I'm sure it won't be this generation. You are fools to allow this to happen to you.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.hs.fi/ilta/09122015/a1449634531482

”En tiedä miten minun Irakissa käy, mutta täällä minä kuolen henkisesti”

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Require everyone driving within the pääkaupunkiseutu to have a valid public transport ticket. Build subways everywhere.

HSL celebrates by raising ticket prices once again.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Buying, preparing, miscalculating the timer and staying up until 3am watching the temperature slowly climb has basically become a Christmas tradition at this point for my father and I wouldn't dare to rob him of that joy.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1450147113092.html

quote:

Suurin osa nyt palaavista irakilaisista on rauhallisilta alueilta tulevia nuoria, jolla ei ole päämäärää elämässään. Irakissa he asuivat kotona eivätkä käyneet töissä, koska mamma ja pappa elättivät. Tämä on tavallista siellä. He luulivat, että Suomessakin joku huolehtisi heistä samalla lailla. Monet luulivat, että he tulevat saamaan asunnon, palkan ja parhaan mahdollisen ruuan – olemmehan me Euroopassa sentään

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ligur posted:

Would you seriously be totally chill and explain it with reddit or whatever if the police found out Suomen vastarintaliike -guys had beheading and infidel (ok, lets say communist) massacring pictures on their phones?

If where they come from, massacres are everyday thing and ditches are filled with dead babies, it's not unreasonable that some of them would take pictures to prove that there's bad poo poo going on in there. :shrug:

The relevant thing is whatever the pictures were taken as documentation or as holiday memories.

Also, your example basically assumes that the refugees took part in the massacres or were at least compliant, which is not automatically given. Unless Vastarintaliike is regularly forced to witness communist massacres.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

People, you should forget all this worthless juoruuminen and sivistää itseänne. Sign up for an university lesson, for example. Here's one I think would be beneficial for you people.
https://nettiopsu.utu.fi/course/registration/34290/new

http://i.imgur.com/8kwgw7x.png

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

<uusi>koulu</uusi>
*slashes the gently caress out of education*

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

HUMAN FISH posted:

About nationalism: If you celebrated the pikkuleijonat winning gold you are most likely a fascist and a racist.

No black players in the team, racism. Also they don't have ice in Afrika so Hockey is white man's sport, which also makes it racist.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1452216493856.html
But since cultural enrichment is in full swing, we'll probably have that fixed soon too.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Well, Ligur got probated again so perhaps things will change?

Insha'Allah.

e: Even tho it was the first real friday of this year, I hope everyone's tipaton january kesti.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

The one time I took a look at MV-Lehti, the page was full of ads for homeopathy and boner pills. Somehow I don't think that these people are exactly shaking in their boots at the thought of Kokkari Youth marching against them.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Finlands Sexiest posted:

So it seems poliisin koirapartio just picked Oinonen up from his Pohjois-Karjala gay hut.

edit: tried to pick him up but he was too heavy

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1452746748487.html
"Poliisin mukaan Oinosta ei ole haettu mistään, eikä kansanedustajaa edes kaivata kuulusteluun."

Idk what the gently caress is even going on anymore. Let's talk about something better.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Nauta posted:

en puhu natsia ja sivu ei muutenkaan toimi adblockilla

https://translate.google.com/transl...bildMobile.html

Tl;dr some swarty young men decided to maintain public morality by assaulting two transsexuals. The site seems a bit weird tho, as do the translations of the other articles. Idk.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Well, at least I got some good news for vaihteluksi.
http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016011820976966_ul.shtml
The underage refugees that were missing in large numbers in Sweden? They have been apparently kinda found and luckily not as part of some sexslave ring bust. They were apparently mostly childbrides of the war orphans.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1453205576400.html
Apparently we are democracing the laws.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/autot/art-1453196320140.html
And apparently the refugees don't need license to drive around in Sweden, I'm sure that they all know how to drive on noska and black ice. Guess this is one solution to having too many refugees.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Fish of hemp posted:

But let's return to PS gallup plummet. Is there anyway they could turn their dive? Latest polls also indicate that many who voted PS on immigration issue have returned to being sleeping voters. Could this mean that we are going to hear more extreme rhetoric from this issue? After all it's about only thing which PS could say that we tried so hard but those softies at kepu and kok just didn't understand.

If economy booms enough, he might be able to spin the cuts as something good and necessary that totally started it all. And if Russia shovels enough immigrants over the eastern border, Stubbie and Sips might get terrified of the saracen assault and of possible being considered responsible for something and do something about it, especially now that Germany has started robbing immigrants too so they don't even need to worry about Merkel taking away their EU suojaduunit.

I guess what's next going to happen is SDP kannatus rising high and then Rinne opens his mouth and talks about how much he loves brown people and wants to bring them all here, resulting half of their voters switching to Muutos 2011 overnight. And then it's KekKok as biggest parties once again. Rip everything.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

^^Nice avatar, nerd.

http://www.taloussanomat.fi/porssi/2016/01/24/taasko-se-alkaa-riskiraha-karkaa-nyt-italian-pankeista/2016842/170

So who's ready for Bank Crisis 2: Italian Job?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://jurasepark.fi/

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ligur posted:

Your jerrycottonish literal sarcams lacks the bite you intended, hah! There might be some truth to that, after all. Remove TF and replace with LA and the Greens and they would have probably tried to make free entry to the country as easy as possible because *social justice*. At least now there was someone who was, like "hooold on a bit" even though they might get most of their poo poo vetoed by the majority.

You would think that second largest party would have managed to accomplish something. As much as Stubbie and Sips love voluntary slave labour brown penis, I can't see how they wouldn't have at least made a show about being tough on immigration if TF threatened to actually do something. But instead they have just folded at every step.

How can you claim that Viherpiipertäjät would have somehow gotten more refugees when we already had Sipilä in current government advertising free luxus homes to the whole world and taking in everyone who happens to wander near border in as refugee.

Soini is either so incompetent that Sipilä and Stubbs are running laps around him, no small feat, about everything or he decided that only thing that matters is his ministerinsalkku and praying for a meteorite to hit every other party in next four years.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Darkest Auer posted:

17m2 of moldy neukkukuutio should be enough for every ydinperhe, right?

Within year, we'll be fighting in gladiator arenas bumpits for right to sub-rent 2m2 of that neukkukuutio.

Tasausmaksut is a good thing but I think Keskusta has managed to spin it into votebuying scheme. Rip.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Ligur posted:

No sepä juuri. Kun otetaan velkaa koko ajan lisää, voidaan ensin myydä kaikki asiat jotta saadaan erät maksettua ja siten lisää velkaa, kun ei ole enää mitään myytävää voidaan verottaa nallewahlroosit puille paljaille tai kunnes muuttavat ulkomaille kerran (tai kaksi), ja lopulta on velkainen valtio jossa ei ole mitään myytävää tai ketään verotettavaa.

Eipä tämäkään kuulosta hyvältä suunnitelmalta.

We can get money at negative interest. It would be profit just to take as much as we can and just sit on it until the payment time comes. And if we as nation have no better sijoituskohteita than ~0.01% profit, then game over man, rip in piss.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-1450782760890.html
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-1453881652646.html

lmbo swedes, good job. Miten meni noin niinku omasta mielestä.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://news.yahoo.com/finland-expects-expel-20-000-failed-asylum-seekers-175309933.html

Our ministers either can see beyond the veil and remember the yestermorrow, have access to some gekados data, or they are just making poo poo up. Who knows.

Maybe we can recoup some of the expenses of shipping the unlucky ones by chaining them into galleys and making them row our jäänmurtajat to Afrika.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Literally the entirety of Pers consists of imbeciles. They don't have an economic policy.

We did cut kehitysapu.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Idea that Pers are a leftwing party probably stems more from the fact that in Finland, left has generally been the workers than any of their actual policies.

What really sucks is that SDP seems to have learned nothing from this, so we can all look forward to those 40 year old factory workers just not voting, thus cementing Cock reign while Rinne hems about sosiaalidemokraattisista arvoista.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Extreme0 posted:

People are people.

What you should be doing is put all the filthy humans into an island and blow it up with all the explosives you have in your disposal.

Anyways. I keep getting stuff about iraqi/somali people coming to european countries as "refugees" instead of it just being syrians from a few friends. Has anyone got stuff to validate this claim?

http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1441704099104 This is from last year.

http://tilastokeskus.fi/tup/suoluk/suoluk_vaesto.html More data, you can view the 2015 and see that Syrians are tiny fraction, it's mostly Iraqis, Afghans and Somalis who are coming here. 2016 data is split to per week parts and I'm too lazy to check them all but eyeballing couple of them, they didn't seem to change the trend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I understand what they have been thro since I too have experienced oppression for my political ideals by this and ScanPol threads.