Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Wheany posted:

Let's just centralize all health care services to Oulu, one great mega hospital in the middle of the country.

Actually, put everything in Kempele, I don't want to favor people from Oulu.
And privatize the hospital, it'll be more efficient that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Rexroom posted:

Yeah, then we can do some preventative medical treatment. Genuinely sick people aren't as profitable.
Sote-sopu on syntynyt.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

What I'm taking away from the current presser.

"We don't actually have anything to say, except that Kepu got it's 18 self governing districts so they'll have plenty of elected officials out in the boondocks, Kok got the privatisation of healthcare it wanted, and Persus are saying gently caress all because they want to avoid an election for as long as possible."

Edit:
"We're also privatizing social services, because gently caress the poor."

Kuule hain nussivan fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 9, 2015

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Antti posted:

The third sector is included too so it's totally not just about the private sector, guys. Freedom of choice! :911:
Free clinics run by volunteers for all!

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Look at how cost efficient that is! I'm sure he could handle twenty times more patients than a doctor in the public system, and at a fraction of the cost.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Oldsmobile posted:

I don't see private systems not having a role in this, but the Swedish system is not the right way to go about it. I'd support a system of private practicing doctors. The money's not going to end up in the Caymans that way.
I'd support this. It seemed to work relatively well in the UK when I lived there. Might have to keep some goverment GP's on the payroll to satisfy Kesk and their love of every village having every service, but overall it seems like a good way to go.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

kelamaksut pois yksityisiltä
This should be done. If the private sector is so much better and more efficient, than it should be able to function just fine without government handouts.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Herman Merman posted:

Stubb ei näe Toivakan omistuksissa ongelmia
Valtiovarainministeri pitää ulkomaankauppaministerin aiempaa yrittäjätaustaa Suomelle hyödyllisenä toimintana.

A face that knows that you know that he's lying to you.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Arhinmäki has announced he won't be running for party leader next summer. Say hello to Li Andersson.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

So, Stubb admitted that the whole "90% of everybody loves Hallintorekisteri" thing was a mistake on his part, because you tend to make mistakes when debating. But hey, he still hopes it'll pass because it's been worked on for a couple of years now. If you've worked on something for a couple of years, you have to pass it, right? Otherwise all that work would have been pointless, and we don't want that.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Figures GP is an uncultured swine who doesn't get hochkultur references.
I bet he's never had a meat pie either, the snob.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Kelpaahan se geriatrisen kaapparin elellä: saunan lauteilla makkoa ja voisulloa syöp.
Oltermannia päivittäin, pappa betalar självklart.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

DarkCrawler posted:

poo poo going down.
New twist, pakkolait are once again off the table, if paikallinen sopiminen (which EK wants) can be agreed on.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1449380169911?ref=hs-mob-prio1-1

This government :allears:

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Raflaava opinion time!

Lets set up check points around and inside pääkaupunkiseutu and make state property out of alle cars with a single passenger. Sell or scrap these, force the occupant to wear an armband that prohibits them from owning or operating a motor vehicle.

Less raflaava alternative!

Require everyone driving within the pääkaupunkiseutu to have a valid public transport ticket. Build subways everywhere.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Fabulous Knight posted:

Looks as though the lead writer of MVlehti, Ilja Janitskin, along with some Russian buddies of his, has been putting together a database of around 2 000 000 Finns and their personal information such as phone numbers, addresses and activities such as liking pages on Facebook. For purposes such as making sure Christmas cards get where they are supposed to be on time, I'm sure.

http://pastebin.com/raw/4pTFjVNG

Sadly the database seems to be gone now, but a few screenshots remain.
Looks like people trawled quite a bit of this from Google's cache. He also seems to mention it on LinkedIn. Whereabouts is Ilja these days, I can imagine this being quite illegal.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

But seriously though, you seem unusually salty about something nowadays. Why so frustrated?
I'm sure he's just annoyed at not making the illegal registry set up by communists wanting to harass people.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

If you think that's bad, check out his speech. It's on his twitter.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

I just started at a new job and I'm thinking of some way to express that I haven't really ever felt any sort of "company spirit" and that I still try to be the best I can to other people.

This place has clubs and activities pouring out of the ears.
This happened to me as well. It's poo poo. The "company spirit" and being in the same boatness and such I mean, not you getting a new job.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

So hey, apparenly facebook has a rule about not allowing sex offenders to have accounts. Who wants to find the necessary registers to kick Matti Putkonen out and cause a some-kohu :D

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ratting out Matti Putkonen would be like reporting Ligur.

What I'm saying is: I'll do it.
They require:

linkki kansalliseen tai paikalliseen seksuaalirikollisten rekisteriin
linkki verkkoartikkeliin
linkki oikeuden asiakirjaan.

Any idea?

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well there's several articles on-line. There is no public register of sex offenders in Finland as far as I know (but then I've not read the webcomic so I'm not a lawyer), and court rulings need to be requested individually.
To be fair, he's such a public figure and it's a well reported case, they might just ban him based on several articles from good sources. I say go for it.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

doverhog posted:

I wonder what the bar for "verkkoartikkeli" is, because there's a lot of bullshit websites out there. Not that it's an issue with Putkonen.
I assume FB has at least some finnish personnel, so I guess it's "Is this complete bullshit?"

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

drat, HS archives are paywalled. There's some good stuff from 1990 there but :shrug:

https://www.hs.fi/tilaus/aikakauslehdet/

Tutustu kaksi viikkoa maksutta :D

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

olen kuullut että ne sulkee tilejä vähemmästäkin
When I checked what the "report this account" menu contained, one choice was "this person is annoying".

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Rexroom posted:

The latest polls from Yle.

SDP's rise hits a corner, while NC dives. TF's poll freefall has stopped.
This probably doesn't count the 10% or so that Kesk is going to lose now that Väyrynen has taken his personal charisma away.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Rexroom posted:

Well, he was up to now an "honorary chairman" of CP, so I doubt that'll placate Väyrynen anymore. He wants Finland out of the euro, and that's that.
Well, he wants to be a minister, and that's that.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

I'll film out a kannattajakortti in the hopes that his bluff fails and he'll have to run. IF he steals votes from Kepu, even better.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Ligur posted:

I live in Herttoniemi is that a pleb suburb? I think it's awesome here, not too many bars close by from my front door, which can be problematic for alcoholists, but you can get to Piritori and Vaasankatu to buy drugs in about 20 minutes. All hail the metro.
Herttoniemi is pretty awesome, but living at the corner of 2 big thoroughways sucked because of the traffic.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Now EK is saying no to further negotiations because all member unions of SAK are not in. YKS is just the gift that keeps on giving :allears:

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

So anything happen lately?

The yhteiskun...kilpakyk...the sopimus is still going nowhere because EK wants more, the liitot don't want to give any more, the government wants the fiasco to just be done, and everyone is happy to just wait until they can blame someone else for it failing.

Oh, and we're apparently stripping Posti of it's monopoly on letter deliveries. I think it's a relic, and have no opinion on this.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Rexroom posted:

Nazis revealed to be Nazis. Shocking.
No, it was inside joke in a private group. God, you suvakkis just love calling everybody with a sense of humour a nazi.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

This didn't receive nearly enough attention when the news broke out. It is beautiful.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Buffalo squeeze posted:

Has työnantajat, EK or whoever, ever disclaimed this with stats or something? A 'look how bad things COULD have been'. Or is it just disregarded as leftist nonsense.
Nope. It all boils down to "We just haven't been right-wing enough!".

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Finns don't need to use bootstraps because we have "kannustinloukku".

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Ligur posted:

Then it obviously is very easy to explain what you are talking about, right?

So there you go. Explain.

edit: oh sorry forgot, this is D&D, I said the boat was a "nazi boat" as a loving joke, because in D&D that is the response you usually get when someone disagrees and it might confuse readers by quite a bit, but doverhog, I'm actually looking for a real response
I'll bite. What is the actual name of this magic "EU merkki" that is needed.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Ligur posted:

EC-merkintä afaik. However the engine is too old to get one.
You probably mean CE. VTT handles that for boats. Did he call them?

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

It does go just far enough that they can say "Me puretaan niitä normeja katos!", while still not losing the fundie vote. And then when they say that, everyone will go "Huh, I do indeed have some lovely A-olut from the supermarket, they've got my vote."

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

lipunhan voisi liisata esim googlelle tai rosneftille

tai sitten voisimme lisätä siihen sakaroita
There's plenty of useless white space on it, we could sell ads!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Welp, according to Yle, Ligur's buddies are now planning to just attack anyone on the street that's small enough to not scare them.
Their spelling is also atrocious.