Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Kärkihankealoite: äitiyspakkaukset should include a DIY Homebirth kit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

edit:

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Nov 9, 2015

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

When they speak of kolmas sektori providing terveyskeskus services, do they expect Médecins Sans Frontières coming to rescue?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

Free clinics run by volunteers for all!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Also what the gently caress is thisss?

Rehula's excellent presentation! :downs:

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Nov 9, 2015

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Good news everyone! We don't need to join NATO after all, the likely* next president of the United States promises to protect us regardless:
http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1447208260065

* not likely

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Buffalo squeeze posted:

There is no meat in snägäri food anyway.

Fat is the best meat substitute.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Obfuscation posted:

Does it have any stretch goals

If it reaches 1802329 names, Paavo becomes president.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

doverhog posted:

Are you disagreeing with his point that economic inequality and poverty are root causes for extremism of all kinds?

Are you agreeing with it??

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

punakone posted:

So Ive been seeing posts on Fb how paris attacks will happen in Finland but I still cant figure out how. Not only are you gonna be looked at suspiciously if you are Brown, how are you even supposed to get automatic guns here?

Burglarize a motorcycle club?

Although joining the army would be easier, and as a bonus they give you weapons training. Then you'd either go punde or "lose" your weapon in a metsäleiri.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Nov 15, 2015

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Fish of hemp posted:

Then why? If their actions doesn't come from the disappointment to and disillusioment caused by capitalistic system, then why? Middle class muslims just be crazy or what?

Keep in mind that when talking about violent radicals we are talking about a tiny subset of people. Hundreds of millions of poor muslims don't join Daesh and they abhor them, 99% of Finnish poor racists don't go arsoning refugee centres etc. Why do people become so disillusioned and alienated and radicalized is a question similar to why does Jeppe drink, if we knew the answers then we wouldn't have this issue. But yes, many kids are genuinely crazy and some of those may think they'll be remembered as heroes if they kill Bobrikoff or whatever. Again, not even all crazy kids go around hurting other people.

This shouldn't be mistaken with those locals who fight in the ranks of Daesh because it's the best available option from their perspective.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

This Jacket Is Me posted:

gently caress I thought this was the France thread.

Je suis Sipilä.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

punakone posted:

Collecting guns lost by varusveijarit seems like a really long shot.

For sure kidnapping some WW2 vet and interrogating them for info on asekätkö locations would be far more efficient, if it weren't for how spending time in hoivakoti has rendered them immune to torture.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

False. I've been to Helsinki several times and there were no gun merchants.

Mongol warriors pride themselves for constructing their own bows.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Double Bill posted:

*deploys rapidly to sotilaskoti for some munkki*

How about some telamiinas?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:derp: TERROR REIGNS IN RAUMA :derp:

Mies riehui puukon kanssa kerrostalossa – luuli menneensä vastaanottokeskukseen

Raumalaisen miehen epäillään syyllistyneen törkeän pahoinpitelyn yritykseen perjantai-iltana.

Mies oli mennyt kerrostalolle, jossa oletti asuvan maahanmuuttajia. Hän oli mennyt talossa olleeseen asuntoon ja pyytänyt pari pulloa olutta siellä asuvilta ulkomaalaisilta työntekijöiltä.

Ne juotuaan mies oli vaatinut lisää olutta, mutta enempää hänelle ei tarjottu. Silloin mies oli ottanut puukon esille ja osoitellut sillä asunnossa olijoita. Miehen poistuttua asunnosta hänen peräänsä oli lähdetty porukalla. Pihalla raumalainen oli ilmoittajien mukaan yrittänyt lyödä puukolla yhtä perään lähteneistä.

Mies otettiin kiinni ja toimitettiin poliisivankilaan. Poliisille hän kertoi vastustavansa maahanmuuttoa ja menneensä siksi olettamaansa vastaanottokeskukseen.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Siimes retired to receive sweet, sweet gigs as a lackey of capitalists. I hope Arhiippa got a similar deal from EK, it would only be fair.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

He's only got himself to blame for choosing to be a homosexual.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Middle-Eastern young male fashion, both couture- and coiffure-wise, is ultra gay so unless he goes around the building assfucking men, how can they tell?
Not kidding

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I knew cutting academic funding would lead to this.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

:derp: http://yle.fi/uutiset/ruotsin_terroristiepailty_vapautettiin_ja_epailyista_luovuttiin/8473662
http://yle.fi/uutiset/ruotsin_media_terroristijahdista_hirvittavan_noloa_allistyttavan_epaammattimaista_miten_hemmetissa_nain_kavi/8473870

Really?? All this panic and fuss and name and photos in media, and the guy turns out to be clean as a whistle? loving amateurs, he wasn't even hiding from the authorities and was caught while having a walk. Yet we were told that Sweden and even Finland might be the targets of a covert terrorist operation. If that is the case then good job giving the terrorists a heads up!

Probably Supo was not the guilty part in this, but I have no faith in our Gestapo being any better than the Swedish Gestapo because Finns are inferior in everything.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Believe it or not, Säpo completely and undeniably dropped the ball. He wasn't on the run, they could have just taken him in for questioning without any fuss. Had he been a terrorist then who knows what he might have done after learning his name and photo were publicized? It's not a "drat if you do, drat if you don't", it's a matter of do they even know what their job is? Everything about this is so hosed up, I'm now convinced that KOPPS is a documentary film.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Our government is so resolute.

My prediction: all black people are to be banished to Africa. Then 24h later the decision is reversed.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

kaikki maahanmuuttajat ei joukkoraiskaa

en esimerkiksi muista että virolaiset olisi koskaan sellaista harrastaneet

Ei tartte kertoo seksikokeiluistasi pliis

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Time to give stitches to snitches

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Police have released one of the Kempele rape suspects as unrelated to the case. The other underage suspect denies involvement. I hope Sipilä still sends them back to Africa or wherever, it must be safer there after Finnish police, media and politicians made all Afghans guilty of raping children.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/poliisilta_uutta_tietoa_kempeleen_raiskauksesta__toinen_epailty_vapautettu/8481201

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

So there's like a law saying that the police have to at least attempt to collar retards online or is there another reason why they bother?

The same law saying that the police have to instruct people not to drown with an open sepalus in juhannus: it might reduce their work load. Except usually the people those tietoiskut are aimed at don't care.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

SnowblindFatal posted:

I don't know how many of you have been following the developments in Canada, but holy gently caress am I envious of those guys right now.

Yes, they haven't shared a land border with Russia since the Alaska sale, we already knew that.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I'm the "Israel pois Suomesta" guy

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

It's a no-brainer. If a proposed law is so awful that Stubb finds it necessary to lie the teeth out of his mouth, then it must be hilariously bad and is only serving EK's interests.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kusti polkee taas (sun muijaas). gently caress, do I have to send X-mas cards now? :sassargh:

also which ones of you did this?
http://yle.fi/uutiset/naamareihin_sonnustautuneet_opiskelijat_hairitsivat_valtiovarainministeri_stubbin_luentoa_tampereella/8491882

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Someone tried to murder Stubb! With a glass of Coke.

Have you ever tried putting a tooth into a glass of Coke? I hope Stubb's injuries are treatable :ohdear:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Andrast posted:

How is Stubb such a bad liar? Usually party leaders are much better at not getting caught like that.

I think he's planning on becoming the next Jari Sarasvuo.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

His Divine Shadow posted:

Apparently they snuck through a price hike for health care visits while nobody was looking. Striking right at the pockets of the poor. The lazy fuckers.

Fortunately it doesn't matter for the truly poor, sossu pays their medical expenses already.

Now, if you're currently just barely getting along and have health problems, uh oh...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

How loving petty do you have to be to press criminal charges against somebody because they threw a glass of soda at you?

In August some jokers broke his home's windows at night. I don't like Stubb but I think he has the right to be upset about continuing physical attacks against him and his family and if he wants justice then he should be given it.

I just really hope that both parties agree to handle this through sovittelu instead of going full Matlock on each other...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

SnowblindFatal posted:

It's like saying "Go gently caress yourself you piece of poo poo" to everyone you come across on the street and then acting surprised when someone punches you in the face.

No it isn't, stop trying to justify idiocy. Just because some myöhempien aikojen stallari somewhere is offended by the concept of parliamentary democracy doesn't give him a right to assault politicians. If you want to make yourself look like an autist then be my guest, go heckle the finance minister in a Cock. rally, but refrain from physical offenses plz.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Cerebral Bore posted:

Also it's still incredibly petty to press charges over someone throwing coke in your face.

You're right, Stubb should have instead just stabbed the rear end in a top hat in self defence.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Fish of hemp posted:

Finnish independence is a joke. There isn't a single year in our "indenpendent" history, when we didn't take orders from either Germany or Russia.

Wrong. Between November 1918 and ca. March 1940 we took our orders from United Kingdom.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Geriatric Pirate posted:

I was lucky that evolution led to humans being created despite it being highly improbable - everything that's happened since then is just down to our species privilege and we owe it to other species to give away enough of our income such that all living things have the same standard of living

So in other words, you zealously believe in homo homini lupus, survival of the fittest (and gently caress everyone else), legitimacy of slavery and all that other social darwinist dreck? Are you going to challenge Ligur to a cage match over the "Literally Hitler" title anytime soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Gortarius posted:

Mitä helvettiä siinä lukee?

Hlpu? Hepo?

Hupu?

Or, just as likely, the artist is a dyslexic and thought they were tagging the local Mickey Dee.