Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE SHITPOST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Nenonen posted:

When they speak of kolmas sektori providing terveyskeskus services, do they expect Médecins Sans Frontières coming to rescue?

At this rate, yes.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Postorder Trollet89 posted:

You guys better keep Ligur this time, seriously.

We don't want him in Scandipol at all.

You get the posters you deserve.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

punakone posted:

Ligur knew.

So, when the same in Paris happens to us, whats the end game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YE74KHoOUw

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

DarkCrawler posted:

Haha, you're such a butthurt little bitch it's amazing. :stare: 120 people are dead yet it's all about Ligur being repeatedly and pathetically clowned in debates. I applaud your insane level of narcissism my god.

Anyway, despite the beliefs of retards everywhere, guilty by association and collective punishment are still not something practiced by civilized countries. Muslims are going to come over the borders, they are going to immigrate to Europe, and they are going to live in Europe. Does the lack of civil rights violations in response to terrorist attacks make you sad? Angry?

Have you considered not being a fifth columnist?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Poland already knows that this kind of top-down bullshit needs to be resisted. They already figured how to deal with it back in the Warsaw Pact days.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Puistokemisti posted:

Snitches get stitches, whoever's reporting people in this thread should probably relocate ScanPol.

Probably some bitter lurkers who always get their panties in a bunch over him having less than flattering opinions over multicult bullshit.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
The easy way is just going to slavic parts of the EU and asking around. There's bound to be a dealer or two in every city in central/east Europe with some leftovers from Operation Gladio or the Warsaw pact.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

False. I've been to Helsinki several times and there were no gun merchants.

git gud

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Ligur posted:

They expanded like crazy "lol from 150 to 600 in a year haahaahaa" and even tried recruiting some of my friends. They were like, nah.

Everyone who was in the early 2000s crash knew what was going to be up.

It's tech bubble 2.0, man. Just wait until it hits the US.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Read and move on. Wonder what it takes for a government to fall in Finland.

Grab grandpa's ukko-pekka, go innawoods.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Whoa, there's a thing the government is doing right for once.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Fish of hemp posted:

So it's ok to harass and bully women online, if you don't rape them irl?

Truly, defender of womankind art thou.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Herman Merman posted:

that's my vapaussoturi :swoon:

just make it so that the goddamn suojeluskunnat own the rifles and are accountable for them, there is no reason to let the local crazies to keep them in their homes

Miksi ei? Ressuporukoilla on valmiiksi aika tiukat kriteerit niihin pääsemiseen. Jos sellaista keskitettyä varastointia tulisi, niiden pitäisi pitää seurojen ErVa-aseita ja muita sellaisia erikoistyökaluja siellä.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Valiantman posted:

I'm not sure BGH has written anything serious in this thread yet. He's mostly being a parody of people.

trying to parody people here is only going to get you mistaken for the genuine article

thanks, poe's law

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Gortarius posted:

Jaahas, pitäskö sitä ruveta poliitikoks ku ei tarvi mitään osata, voi vaan jauhaa paskaa ja rahaa tulee.

kaikki paikat sillä alalla on jo täynnä

mene vaikka konsultiksi, siellä palkkakin on parempi

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

NO HONEST MAN NEEDS MORE THAN 10 CENTILITRES IN THEIR CUP

BAN ASSAULT CUPS NOW

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

DarkCrawler posted:

They hatched from the same egg clutch in the Intergalactic Lizard People Incubatories near Sirius. The Brood Mother loves her children very much.

They are from Sirius? I thought they were part of the Betelgeusian vanguard of shapeshifters.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

hillo posted:

https://my.mixtape.moe/ylvsrf.png

Eläinlääkäri? Yep, seems about right

#justsuvakkithings

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

brakeless posted:

Any bets on how long it will be before the Brussels mothership comes to take Alex home to Jyrki and kok gets a new head?

And will the next interchangeable neoliberal pod person be a brunette or a blonde? That's also worth betting on.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Rappaport posted:

Have I got a LOL for you

Tell the shapeshifters to stop emulating potatos, that's not good for their public image.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
kyuu eturautti presidentiksi

hän tekee animeista totta

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
tämä on jo mennyt postmoderniksi

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
HAIL HITLER

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
LENTOKEROSIINI EI PYSTY SULATTAMAAN TERÄSTÄ

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Hogge Wild posted:

onko tuo se putinin rahoittama puoue

putin rahoittaa vähän kaikkea, joten kyllä jotain FSBn rahaa tähänkin on käytetty

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ja ne taas alottavat musaesitykset

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ja /pol/in parasta propagandaa tulee täydellä tykityksellä

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
MC puhuva pää on lavalla

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
LAVA RIKASTETTU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
taas ne tuo lavalle musaa

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ei helvetti ne taas tuo musaa lavalle

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Hob_Gadling posted:

The most interesting points about the whole show:

1) People were prepared terribly. There was way too much stream-of-consciousness going on.
2) One artist in several slots looks desperate.
3) The rhetoric was massively aggressive. I've not heard such speech ever publicly. I wonder if it's a sign of something.

Don't forget the artists doing crazy poo poo on stage and some of the music being so incredibly bad it went straight to greatness. Also, that absoludicrous anti-dystopian robot video.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Zat posted:

What a lovely weather to stir poo poo on the streets.

Ainakin paska keli näyttää ketkä ovat vakavissaan aatteistaan.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Fish of hemp posted:

I'm really looking forward to our centennial celebration at 2017. Will there be a similar mood as in the first independence day?

If the economy stays where it's at now, we are going to see Mäntsälän kapina 2.0 and this time, I don't think a radio speech is going to tame it.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Rexroom posted:

A pretty renown American journalist/blogger who follows far-right movements in the world. Known for his work in the Gaza strip and Israeli occupation in the area. Does work for Alternet.org. So yeah, he's a leftie.

Lyhyesti sanottuna, hän on kukkahattu joka imee Muhammedin kullia?

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Red rebellion.

That's a funny way of saying polite green men ala Crimea.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Oldsmobile posted:

Most nazis became productive members of society. They didn't just hang everyone at Nuremberg.

Just because you're involved in a massacre on some level, enough to witness one, doesn't make you complicit.

Was the guy who photographed Assad's torture chamber victims complicit?

At some point there's going to be peace in Syria and most murderers are going to go free and only the worst offenders can be prosecuted (assuming anyone is). The most important thing is for them to become productive members of society.

Unless Assad manages to botch his war, neither he or his men will be prosecuted for any war crimes.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Gortarius posted:

Siitä Olkiluodon ydinvoimalsta ei kyllä ikinä kuule mitään muuta kun huonoja uutisia. Tämmösen maallikon päässä on semmonen kuva, että sehän räjähtää koko paska taivaan tuuliin samantien kun joku vääntää starttiavaimesta.

Mistä niillä riittää laittaa sitä rahaa siihen? Eikö kannattais jo kohta laittaa hanskat tiskiin ja todeta vaan että eihän tästä nyt tule vittu yhtään mitään.

Ne voimalat kyllä ylirakennetaan siihen asteeseen että ne ovat aika vitun idiotinvarmoja. Se suurempi kysymys on AREVAn hällä-väliä asenne tähän hommaan sillä se reaktori tulee mielestäni olemaan aikamoinen ongelmapesä.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Fortress Finland: INVITATION ONLY
(Please note that you must be this white :unsmith: to get invited)

Finland should start a Foreign Legion.