Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Again, what would be enough for this government to fall?

The MPs are unbelievably loyal. I would hire them to my personal army and send them to the most dangerous missions (to increase the odds of them dying).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Oh gently caress was that hate speech? Please don't doxxx me!!!

E: I'm extremely high so I'm syyntakeeton.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SnowblindFatal posted:

Again, what would be enough for this government to fall?

For Kepu: Compromising the power held by corrupted maakuntapolitiikot

For Cock: Anything that doesn't gently caress over poors enough

For PS: apparently nothing whatsoever

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

While immigrants may be over-represented in sexual crime statistics, these news made by garbage tabloid journalists pretending to be statisticians are just misleading. They always pick two percentages, (sexual) crime done by immigrants and % of immigrants in the country. Well no poo poo they will show up over-represented in this statistic when you compare a population group very skewed towards ages 15-30 (protip: most crime happens here) vs Finns with a more balanced population pyramid that includes a way bigger proportion of old farts that are much, much less likely to commit crime of any sort let alone rape somebody.

While this is a reasonable hypothesis, most of the tabloid journalists who are not pulling their numbers directly out of their rear end are quoting this OPTL study from 2014 (fig. 7, page 31), in which they conclude that even after accounting for age, income level and living area, many immigrant groups are still strongly over-represented e.g. in rape statistics.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

SnowblindFatal posted:

Oh gently caress was that hate speech? Please don't doxxx me!!!

E: I'm extremely high so I'm syyntakeeton.

It would be amusing to see Lowtax's reaction to the Finnish police requesting IP info for "hate speech"

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Rappaport posted:

It would be amusing to see Lowtax's reaction to the Finnish police requesting IP info for "hate speech"

hahahah Leonard J. Crabs would be my ace attorney and together we would bring down Sipilä's tyranny!

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Trogdos! posted:

Standardize your crime statistics.

They have been standardised you fool.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

So, Stubb admitted that the whole "90% of everybody loves Hallintorekisteri" thing was a mistake on his part, because you tend to make mistakes when debating. But hey, he still hopes it'll pass because it's been worked on for a couple of years now. If you've worked on something for a couple of years, you have to pass it, right? Otherwise all that work would have been pointless, and we don't want that.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Whoa, there's a thing the government is doing right for once.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ligur posted:

jesus loving christ, you judge people on the basis of what you assume they say, as for "Hevosen Kyrpä" he hosed up up for sure but it needs a special type of loonie to think this guy would go about molesting women in real life

So it's ok to harass and bully women online, if you don't rape them irl?

Truly, defender of womankind art thou.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Fish of hemp posted:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Ligur posted:

They have been standardised you fool.

Herman Merman posted:

While this is a reasonable hypothesis, most of the tabloid journalists who are not pulling their numbers directly out of their rear end are quoting this OPTL study from 2014 (fig. 7, page 31), in which they conclude that even after accounting for age, income level and living area, many immigrant groups are still strongly over-represented e.g. in rape statistics.

Yup, which is why my post began with the words "While immigrants may be over-represented in sexual crime statistics". I admit it in the first drat words. My point is that there's no need to skew the facts by quoting garbage "journalism" designed to rile people up so that they can get more clicks.

What I'm saying is gently caress iltalehti/iltasanomat/their ilk

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

wise words from Tyler The Creator

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

that's my vapaussoturi :swoon:

just make it so that the goddamn suojeluskunnat own the rifles and are accountable for them, there is no reason to let the local crazies to keep them in their homes

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I was probated in this thread for ironically threatening to kill someone so now I guess I am just going to have to say that in the true spirit of aikido I am going to kick your rear end

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
wish all these fuckers who claim they are being "cyberbullied" would like, you know, turn off their loving monitor and not use the internet. Like those chumps in school who get picked on...why don't they just drop out? loving losers. They should kill themselves

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

What the gently caress. Do we have a... real suvakki here? Not using the word hipster ironically.

This dude really might think I hate women, because I'm not a fan of the immigration policy EU has chosen. Nevermind these things are not connected (equality advocates should oppose current immigration trends to the last, in fact) but I guess it represents some axis of evil.

Edit the racists keep false flags up http://yle.fi/uutiset/kahta_turvapaikanhakijaa_epaillaan_tyton_pahoinpitelysta_heinolassa/8488532

Ligur fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Nov 28, 2015

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

wish all these fuckers who claim they are being "cyberbullied" would like, you know, turn off their loving monitor and not use the internet. Like those chumps in school who get picked on...why don't they just drop out? loving losers. They should kill themselves

turn your monitor on

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Suur-Suomi will rise again

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Yeah. What should they do?

I have been told that people will beat me up, that I should die in a fire, that all my relatives should die of cancer and so on right here, in D&D. (I have never, ever, said something like that to anyone on any forum, or in real life). IIRC some punk wanted to meet me in this thread for a beer so he could properly observe how cowardly I am, but didn't like his options after learning I teach people how to kick and punch.

I just don't give a poo poo. Neither should you. Or anyone else. That's it for "cyberbullying."

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1448677933089
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1448680985461

Peak government entertainment just keeps piling up without breather. It has barely been half a year, amazing.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Ligur posted:

I have been told that people will beat me up, that I should die in a fire, that all my relatives should die of cancer and so on right here, in D&D. (I have never, ever, said something like that to anyone on any forum, or in real life). IIRC some punk wanted to meet me in this thread for a beer so he could properly observe how cowardly I am, but didn't like his options after learning I teach people how to kick and punch.

I just don't give a poo poo. Neither should you. Or anyone else. That's it for "cyberbullying."

Yep, turns out internet allows us to better mirror the human psyche, and what a surprise: it usually isn't pretty.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1448677933089
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/a1448680985461

Peak government entertainment just keeps piling up without breather. It has barely been half a year, amazing.

Stubb already apologised geez what more do you want!!!

loving commies getting in the way! This train is headed for the future and either you're in or you might as well move to North Korea! Yeehaaaw!

Ironically at this rate we'll be North Korea by 2100.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Reminder that Stubb also claimed that he'd consulted constitutional scholars about the pakkolait and then when the scholars were asked and documents were requested, no evidence of such consultations were evident. Stubb is a fabulist, he constructs a personal reality based on what he thinks ought to be true and then forgets to keep his doublethink going like all the other politicians. If he were a junior minister (or, heaven forbid, a woman) he'd be out of the cabinet already.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Oh and by the way, isn't the postilakko still going on? Some loving rikkuris brought me mail on Thursday and Friday. If I had been home/awake at the time, I would've told them to go stick their capitalist lapdog mail deliveries where the sun doesn't shine.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Antti posted:

Reminder that Stubb also claimed that he'd consulted constitutional scholars about the pakkolait and then when the scholars were asked and documents were requested, no evidence of such consultations were evident. Stubb is a fabulist, he constructs a personal reality based on what he thinks ought to be true and then forgets to keep his doublethink going like all the other politicians. If he were a junior minister (or, heaven forbid, a woman) he'd be out of the cabinet already.

This.

Stubb is a classic example of a liar who can't keep up with his own stories.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yep, turns out internet allows us to better mirror the human psyche, and what a surprise: it usually isn't pretty.

Takes a certain type of person to yell you should die on a fire or die of cancer, though.

Doesn't reflect their real persona, I know. Yet it tells something.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Antti posted:

His mistake is that he uses actual concrete things in his lying that can be easily disproven, he hasn't mastered the coy diversions that allow you to keep bullshitting while still technically being right from a certain viewpoint. IDK why, Kokoomus is usually pretty good at that.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

A pretty entertaining 7-minute video from today's demonstration in Kempele:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/tunteet_kuumenivat_kempeleen_turvapaikkamielenosoituksessa_kenttaoikeus_kaytantoon__video/8489154

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I'm the ackward silence between chants.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

What a trainwreck

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I'm the "Israel pois Suomesta" guy

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nenonen posted:

I'm the "Israel pois Suomesta" guy

I was wondering if I heard him right. What a bunch of weirdoes. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be alarmed or fremdschamed.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
This is what happens when people figure out they are unable to vote to affect things.

We'll see more of this.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Herman Merman posted:

that's my vapaussoturi :swoon:

just make it so that the goddamn suojeluskunnat own the rifles and are accountable for them, there is no reason to let the local crazies to keep them in their homes

Miksi ei? Ressuporukoilla on valmiiksi aika tiukat kriteerit niihin pääsemiseen. Jos sellaista keskitettyä varastointia tulisi, niiden pitäisi pitää seurojen ErVa-aseita ja muita sellaisia erikoistyökaluja siellä.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm waiting to hear from the union when we start assembling red death patrols. The sooner the better I say.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Exactly, my man. Look at this loving idiot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHXGNx-E7E what a stupid bitch!! also this dumbass: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Megan_Meier kickbox much? Why don't you learn how to kick rear end in the ring so you can stop giving shits about stuff online? oh you can't because you are a wimp who kille dyourself eh? lol @ "cyberbuillying" :D As for myself, I get attacked daily here on the Something Awful forums, and respond by calmly telling people that I know aikido, that I can kick their rear end, and with conservative political sentiments and I don't want to kill myself. Cyberbullying isn't real.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Exactly, my man. Look at this loving idiot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHXGNx-E7E what a stupid bitch!! also this dumbass: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Megan_Meier kickbox much? Why don't you learn how to kick rear end in the ring so you can stop giving shits about stuff online? oh you can't because you are a wimp who kille dyourself eh? lol @ "cyberbuillying" :D As for myself, I get attacked daily here on the Something Awful forums, and respond by calmly telling people that I know aikido, that I can kick their rear end, and with conservative political sentiments and I don't want to kill myself. Cyberbullying isn't real.

homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

this dude knows what the gently caress is up. cheer up