Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Hogge Wild posted:

fiksu veto laittaa kohokuvio kantapään alle

ja mihin vittuun se tarvii maksusuunnitelmia, onko palkka liian pieni vai

Itsehän olisin laittanut koko pohjan täyteen kaiken maailman vaakunoita kohokuvioina. Ja jalat kiittävät.

Toisaalta, en kyllä ole niin vitun tyhmä, että hukkaisin kaks tonnia yhteen kenkäpariin ja sitten vielä mainostaisin asiaa lehdissä. Epäilenpä myös, että tuommoset samanlaiset monot saa kympillä kirpputorilta. Voi olla vähän eletyn näköset mutta tuskin on yhtään sen paskemmat. Vähän kenkäplankkia kylkeen ja hyvä on.

On meillä vaan fiksuja kansanedustajia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

What a trainwreck

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
What does this Hallintarekisteri do in practice? They keep talking about it and mentioning it every day on news articles but none of them put in any info on what it does or how it works, besides that all sensible officials are against it and it supposedly helps tax evasion.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Bensa posted:

Hides ownership information of various financial products, a good way of not paying tax and hiding conflicts of interest.

So what the hell sort of excuse do they have for trying to implement it?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Jaahas, pitäskö sitä ruveta poliitikoks ku ei tarvi mitään osata, voi vaan jauhaa paskaa ja rahaa tulee.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jerry Cotton posted:

A bit hard to answer without some additional info, so:
1) "Kenenkäs poikia sitä ollaan?"
2) What school did you go to (if you don't think this matters in Finland then :lol: at you, because it just means you went to the wrong school)?
3) How much money do you have?
4) Are you a pretty young thing?
5) (If you're looking at Greens or Leftists) Do you have an annoying speech impediment/ugly hair cut/stupid tattoo/strong convictions about something really stupid that basically makes you a laughing stock, but is also utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things? Do you mistakenly believe nuclear power is bad for the environment?
6) (If you're not looking at Greens or Leftists) Do you hate The Negro Ukko (meaning anyone who isn't at least as white as you)?
7) (If you're looking at Pirates) Are you kawaii uguu, do you at least vape?
8) (If you're looking at Persus) What convictions do you have? I mean criminal convictions. If you're looking at Kepu, I already know.

Jos ostan vasikannahkasaappaat, pääsenkö eduskuntaan?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Nenonen posted:

You're right, Stubb should have instead just stabbed the rear end in a top hat in self defence.

He could've taken it like a man, and settled the matter in private and not even think about starting a lawsuit and wasting the time of everyone involved. I could maybe understand if the guy threw a full glass bottle at him but he just sprayed the contents of a cup on his clothes. Coke on your clothes, a pie to the face, piece of styrofoam to the crotch, I can understand him being pissed off about that but really, who cares? Just move on.

if some kid shoots a pumpulipallo with a ritsa at him he would probably sue that kid as well.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Jaahas, turvapaikanhakijat peruvat hakemuksiaan ja lähtevät Turkkiin. Mitenkäs se nyt noin kun täällä on sentään niin ystävällisiä ihmisiä (viskomassa molotovia ikkunasta sisään). Toivottavasti eivät nyt sitten mene sinne rajan toiselle puolen tykinruuaksi.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/pakolaiskriisi/2015120420779072_cm.shtml

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Tuleekos huomenna kunnon kahakka jossain päin Suomea kun on kuulemma sekä kaljamahaset uusnatsit sekä hipsteri anarkistit marssimassa samaan aikaan, vai olenko nyt ymmärtänyt jotain väärin?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Hogge Wild posted:

last year they painted their slogans on cancer foundations' windows

Mitä helvettiä siinä lukee?

Hlpu? Hepo?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
*Yawn*

What a boring independence day. Where are the promised kahakat ja pyörätelineheiton SM-kisat?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Hogge Wild posted:

markot jäi kotiin kun oli niin huono sää

Hmm, perhaps so...

But what about markorepairs? What did he do? It looks like his last youtub vid is from three days ago, I have a feeling he has gotten himself in trouble again.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Oldsmobile posted:

Jesus loving Christ finpol is one-for-one what's being talked about in Finland right now.

Also:

I just loving screenshotted that at 1am. The parliament is meeting about this poo poo at one loving am. WTF is happenign AAAAAAAA let me off this ride Mr Bones!

Torkkupeitot mukaan.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

SnowblindFatal posted:

I can just imagine Stubb taking a few lines of coke before walking into a negotiation room.

He doesn't need any stimulants for an allnighter since he will come out of his coffin only after the sun has gone down.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Antti posted:

But don't you understand, the economy will melt down tomorrow if we don't make a decision tonight tomorrow on Saturday!

You have to make tough decisions...

...in order to cancel them later on.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

quote:

Yhteiskuntasopimusneuvottelut jatkuvat hallituksen työelämän kiristyspaketin ajauduttua perustuslaillisiin ongelmiin
lol.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Kulttuuri omaksuttu, tervetuloa.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Welp, Teuvo "Ligur" Hakkarainen literally wants the state to be able to murder people without repercussion. I guess he really isn't a Christian.

Voi voi tätä meidän Teuvoa. Kuinkas siltä nyt taas lipsahti tämmönen sammakko suusta.

Samaan aikaan joku persu on menny raiskaamaan 15v tytön.

Ja Hirvisaari kirjoittelee jotain Final Solution vihapuheita.

Luin vain otsikot tällä kertaa joten korjatkaa toki jos nyt meni väärin minun tulkinta.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Herman Merman posted:

What are these public address and phone number sources? I haven't been paying attention.

Puhelinluettelo kai...?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Antti posted:

Well the difference between Hanhikivi-1 and Olkiluoto-3 is that Olkiluoto-3 will never be finished but Hanhikivi-1 will probably be because Russia will see it as a matter of prestige and influence to have a nuclear plant operating on Finnish soil. I guess in that sense Fennovoima's plant is a more sensible investment.

Siitä Olkiluodon ydinvoimalsta ei kyllä ikinä kuule mitään muuta kun huonoja uutisia. Tämmösen maallikon päässä on semmonen kuva, että sehän räjähtää koko paska taivaan tuuliin samantien kun joku vääntää starttiavaimesta.

Mistä niillä riittää laittaa sitä rahaa siihen? Eikö kannattais jo kohta laittaa hanskat tiskiin ja todeta vaan että eihän tästä nyt tule vittu yhtään mitään.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
What does the "MV" in MV-lehti stand for? Wikipedia says "Mitä Vittua". True or false?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016011420958987_uu.shtml

Voi vittu mikä pelle.

Yllättäen perussuomalainen.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Are all the nazis out katupartioing? Because most of the top comments seem fairly non-nazi, which is weird nowadays. Or does IL actually *gasp* moderate the comments?

Their moderation strategy is to disable comments entirely.

Although after having gone through several comment sections on their articles, I don't blame them.

PS. He does look super-ultra-gay.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

kikkelivelho posted:

Who are these 9 % people who would still vote for persus after seeing how completely paralyzed and spineless theyve been in the government. They're supposed to be the second largest party in the eduskunta yet as far as I can tell they haven't gotten a single thing done in almost a year. It's like betting on a boxer after already learning he's blind, deaf and has glass for bones.

Stockholm syndrome.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Minkäs maalaisia ne myyrät ja madot on Molezissa ja Lierossa? Entäs Tapan Kaikki -pelien vihut?

Nyt kyllä tekis mieli pelata vähän Molezia.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hmm, a show on YLE about street gangs and immigration and whatever else is on tonight.

Are these themed discussion panels worth anything?

The only thing I vaguely remember about them was some really sick guy talking about how he has to use medical marihuana to function at all, and Jari Sarasvuo (I think? it might've been some other oval office) making fun of that guy on twitter because he wore a hat or some poo poo. Then backpedaled with his face red after learning that the guy was terminally ill or something.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Herman Merman posted:

Jotkut voivat pitää sitä naiivina, mutta voin vannoa, että meillä tekijöillä on aito halu tehdä tasapuolista, toisia kunnioittavaa ja laadukasta journalismia. On aivan mahtavaa työskennellä toimittajana mediatalossa, joka uskaltaa nostaa yhteiskunnan ongelmat esille ja keskustella niistä.

- Ilja Janitskin

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Cerebral Bore posted:

They will have some value in the future as examples of how not to set up a worthwhile debate panel

I do like how each side has some 600 people, from which most can maybe get in either one or zero puheenvuoro.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Fish of hemp posted:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016030521223240_uu.shtml

If you pay 120 euros and are a succesful business person or a kansanedustaja, you can have breakfast and pray with Timo Soini.

Do we really need to bring all the worst GOP excesses to Finland?

I was just about to post this article.

Normally I wouldn't really care, just some dumb poo poo involving Soini, what a shocker.

BUT the timing of this article is really good, with the yhteiskuntasopimus/pakkolaki poo poo failing once more. I immediately thought that this was the governments plan B: Cross your hands and pray.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Does someone really think all a farmer does is fill a few papers to get money and that's all there is to it?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Rexroom posted:

Oh, looks like on Monday we'll know more about tax haven shenanigans, since YLE's investigative journalism magazine MOT is airing an episode about The Biggest Leak Evar. They're going to name names, and some are apparently big.

Should I foster high hopes for this to actually leading to some actions or...?

For example, half the government are featured in the episode and they get kicked out. Not gonna happen but one can dream.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Hei, eihän tuossa paidassa sanota että miten se pelastaminen tapahtuu.

Mitä minun pitää tehdä jotta Suomi pääse Homo City idän otteesta?

EDIT:

Eikö nuo läpät ole yleensä paidan etupuolella, vai onko tällä herrasmiehellä paita väärinpäin?

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Jul 11, 2016

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016072921976567_uu.shtml

Sinne meni...

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Kertokaa joku mitä vittua tuossa videolla tapahtuu?

Eikös tuo Itäkeskus oli ihan joku perus kauppakeskus?

Joku ukko seisoo lavalla ja suoltaa jotain turhaa paskaa, itkee ja parkuu jonkun vartin kun joku yleisössä huutaa että natsi. Lopussa kasa ihmisiä naruaidan takana huutaa yhteen ääneen iskulauseita. Eikö niinkö mitään parempaa tekemistä kellään?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

doverhog posted:

Mitä te tykkäätte suunnitelmasta laittaa yksityiset puljut haastattelemaan työttömiä kolmen kuukauden välein?

Pakostakin syntyy työpaikkoja ns. Haastattelu alalle vai kui.

Haistattelu alalle.

Tuskin ne juopot, laiskat tai työhaluttomat miksikään muuttuu ihan sama kuka niiltä haastattelee. Minulla on vähän sellainen kuva asiasta että ei kukaan ole muutenkaan oikeasti mitään työuraa TE-toimiston kautta saanut, jonkun pakkopulla harjoittelupaikan tai määräaikaisen orjatyön missä työnantaja repii kaiken mahdollisen irti ja jos et suostu tulee sanktioita.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Herman Merman posted:

TODELLA HAUSKA!!!!

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Rexroom posted:

Halla-aho thinks the skinhead attack that resulted to a death is exploited cynically for political ends, which is something Herr Doktor would never ever ever do.

I like this supposed quote from him:

- Ilmeisesti henkilöä on tönäisty, ja hän on satuttanut siinä itsensä, Halla-aho sanoi ja lisäsi, että on odotettava poliisin esitutkinnan valmistumista ennen kuin yksityiskohdat selviävät.

Remember when people die from being shoved.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

DarkCrawler posted:

The amount of idiocy that can fit in a single political party is staggering

EDIT: STAGGERING
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001265362.html

Feast your eyes on this:

http://truefinns.tumblr.com

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Rexroom posted:

Juho Eerola (TF) is currently the chairman of the Finnish side of the Nordic Council, and apparently the tradition is that every chairman gets promoted to be the president of said council. But currently all the other parties in the Finnish delegation are against setting him as a candidate because of a music video he released a month ago. Was it about the quality of the music or the content? You be the judge.

Tästä älämölöstä saa mitään selvää.

Vois muuten kuuklata sanoitukset mutta taitaa olla sellaista paskaa että parempi jättää välistä.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

hillo posted:

im a diplomieläin

no one has posted about the public enemy #1 getting jailing order?? http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201610060140951_uu.shtml

I don't know what's more hilarious, the hunt to kill mvlehti or mvlehti being hilariously stupid in it's news.

Hmm artikkelin kommentointipalsta näyttää olevan poissa käytöstä. Ymmärrän kyllä että ei sitä paskavirtaa jaksa kukaan kattella pidemmän päälle, mutta olisi sieltä hyvät naurut saanut. Näissä MV:stä höpöttävissä artikkeleissa kun pukkaa tulemaan kansan syvät rivit Iljaa puolustamaan, sananvapauteen vedoten. Tai sitten huudetaan että poliisivaltio hyökkää totuudentorvien kimppuun jotta valtamedian agenda ei vaaraannu. Mitä ikinä tuokin nyt sitten tarkoittaa.

Ja luonnollisesti nämä 50x muuta rikosta ovat tuulesta temmattuja.