Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I want to return to those simpler times when Finland was safe and Star Citizen was real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Rexroom posted:

What? This is a typical Friday evening in Finland!

Proper knife etiquette was not observed. Just more proof that these sub-mongoloids can't adapt to a superior culture.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

throw to first drat IT posted:

http://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005355475.html

lmbo
ur under arrest for acting suspiciously foreign

I'm ready to hunt the most dangerous animal in the world.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Escape became impossible the moment they entered the bog hole's event horizon. Those poor muslims are finished

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Cerebral Bore posted:

If you're unsure who to vote for, this here will sort you out.

IMHO very accurate vaalikone, but sadly this Sä Itse guy isn't running for election here.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Come on, not everyone can be an Autotehtaan sankari.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Or work at the prestigious Meyer Turku shipyard. Another historic Finno-germanic collaboration we can all be proud of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Sulphagnist posted:

They're organizing a Megazord of the capital region municipal councils to sign a joint statement in protest, and it was kind of adorable how one of the people putting it together said "if all three councils stand united and oppose the reform, the government has to listen!"

That's good to hear. I was starting to get really worried that they'd actually pass this thing.