Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

:captainpop: Sipilä real doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

konna
Aug 1, 2005

What the what. If you associate the concept of "game theory" with reddit / hats / MRA / some internet subculture, you should probs spend less time on the internet yourself.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

HUMAN FISH posted:

Exactly what a redditor would say

I had sex with your mother.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Fish of hemp posted:

Maybe people wouldn't wouldn't be so willing to blow themselves up if they wouldn't have to race themselves to the bottom every day just to make a living.

What in the world. I want the happy drugs you are having.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Fish of hemp posted:

And I see you didn't say I was wrong.

Daydreams are not wrong per se. They are dreams.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

doverhog posted:

Are you disagreeing with his point that economic inequality and poverty are root causes for extremism of all kinds?

That's not the part what makes it a dream.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

lololol Yle uutiset messing up voice over and images. Voice over speaks about terrorists while showing catholic priests holding mass.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

brakeless posted:

I think Orwell on fascism applies here.

That is a great quote.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

quote:

– Huolimatta siitä, että rikollisuustilastoissa eri etnisiä ryhmiä edustavien osuus on suuri, se ei kerro siitä, mitä naisuhritutkimukset kertovat. Tiedämme tutkimusten perusteella hyvin sen, että suurin osa seksuaalisesta väkivallasta, jota Suomessa asuvat naiset joutuvat kokemaan on niin sanotusti kotiperäistä, eli tekijöinä ovat suomalaiset miehet ja pojat.
[...]
– On paljon helpompaa kertoa siitä, jos raiskaaja on tuntematon ihminen, jonka status on sellainen, että hänet on helpompi ilmiantaa. Poliisi saattaa myös suhtautua rikokseen eri tavalla, kuin jos menet kertomaan, että olet omassa parisuhteessasi kokenut väkivaltaa

This researcher assumes that immigrants or non ethnic finns don't rape in parisuhde or relatives. Without contrary evidence it would be fair to assume that all ethnicities are equally nasty in parisuhde and unreported rapes would be atleast even. The power of magical thinking.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

sä et nyt oikein näytä ymmärtävän sitä rikotun ikkunan ongelmaa

Improving economy :aaaaa:

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Hilariously detached from reality article: Tämä pariskunta ei ikinä riitele rahasta – ”kun sopii heti pelisäännöt, voi keskittyä elämästä nauttimiseen”. A childless economist + DI couple who can:

”Lisäksi halusimme varmistaa, että käymme säännöllisesti ulkona yhdessä, joten deittirahastoon laitetaan 150–200 euroa kuukaudessa.”

Well no poo poo you don't fight about money. That buys a lot of Oltermanni.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Geriatric Pirate posted:

It does seem like a stupid "lifehacks" article but 150-200 euros per month for "going out" is hardly detached from reality for HS readers. It's easily doable for childless people earning the median income, even with some saving.

The point is that they are doing an article on the couple with the topic that "these people don't fight about money." Hardly an achievement (or suitable target couple for the topic) when you have plenty of disposable income.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

te laiskat maalaiset voisitte mennä töihin

http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/a1453608552654

I'd like to see per capita map on the tasausmaksut. It would be more skewed to pohjanmaa. I mean keski-pohjanmaa only gets second least tasaus?

konna
Aug 1, 2005

konna posted:

I'd like to see per capita map on the tasausmaksut. It would be more skewed to pohjanmaa. I mean keski-pohjanmaa only gets second least tasaus?

Keski-Pohjanmaa pop. 69k -> 411€ / person
Pirkanmaa pop. 505k -> 162€ / person

Get hosed inbred fucks.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

Itsellä on vähän ristitiitainen suhtauminen valtionyhtiöiden myyntiin. Toisaalta poliitikot ovat idiootteja ja yritykset pystyvät toimimaan paremmin ilman heidän holhoustaan. Toisaalta taas edes suomalaiset poliitikot eivät pysty ryssimään kaikkea ja ne firmat tuottavat kohtuullisesti rahaa valtiolle.

Indeksien mukaan nyt olisi hyvä hetki myydä osuuksia. Eri asia on sitten mihin ne rahat käytettäisiin. Veikkaan että tällä hetkellä ne vain tuhlattaisiin nykyisten epäterveiden rakenteiden ylläpitoon ja ne rahat loppuisivat muutamassa vuodessa, minkä jälkeen pitäisi korottaa veroja. Jos voitot sijoitettaisiin hajautettuina toisiin kohteisiin, silloin myymisessä voisi olla jotain järkeä. Toinen fiksu kohde voisi olla infran parantaminen.

Kiitos kehuista.

You're a sucker if you think you can time the market correctly. Ehkä ne siks on myymässä.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Fish of hemp posted:

lol if you think british are people

And I bet these same people say that state owned companies are wrong because they mess the free competition.

In 2009 the system was still set up so that there were limited number of operators who could run certain routers. In essence the competition was artificially limited by permits which enabled the cartel to function.

Even VR has had to cut prices because of OnniBus. VR will lose its monopoly on passenger rail soon. You will see prices plummet even more.

konna
Aug 1, 2005

No you don't

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Mun mummo asuu ~50 metrin päässä kaupin sairaalan sisäänkäynnistä. She's thrilled.

Someone with a dark sense of humor / cynic would also notice that Kauppi outdoor area is probs the best puskaraiskaus environment imaginable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Nauta posted:

paljastukset oli suhteessa hypeen melko paskoja :(

Agreed. Sports personalities are not exactly on my shitlist.