Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
It's official, Suomi is now kunnossa. Thanks Sipilä et al!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
The best part, you only need a bigger hammer for that.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Also what the gently caress is thisss?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Puistokemisti posted:

Comparatively.

You know, probably the best thing Vasemmistoliitto and SDP could do was to fold up and tell their voters to vote for SKP instead :shrug:.

Korjasin tämän sinulle.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Now there are rumors that the rape victim is a relative of Sipilä.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
To be honest the real problem is once again Kauhava.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
There have been no successful murderous arson attacks in Finland against asylum seekers?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Herman Merman posted:

Cock, the party known for its knowledge-based economical and social policy.

Lol, you read Libera blogs. Are you Heikki Pursiainen irl?

More like Tuomas Enbuske: "I used to have leftist thoughts, but then I grew up and got a job and had to start paying real taxes."

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

OhYeah posted:

But who cares about this nonsense, allu has just announced he is not in NiP as of 2016: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/esports/art-1449464525214.html

Best post in the thread so far.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
It's over and everything is returning to normal. I bet (not-racist, not-Hitler, not-Nazi) Homma is happy again.

P.S. I keep forgetting how nice it is to read these with the Iltasaatana mod.

\/\/\/\/\/ Obv a bunch of well-meaning patriotic citizens looking out for all of us.

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Dec 8, 2015

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
You'll get less, of course. You'll also get less if we take in more people.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.hs.fi/ilta/09122015/a1449634531482

”En tiedä miten minun Irakissa käy, mutta täällä minä kuolen henkisesti”

So he found out that it's depressing here. He'll fit right in.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Just some friendly banter in the courts.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

OhYeah posted:

There is an actual nazi party in Denmark?

Of course not, nazism died out in 1945, and nothing similar has been spotted since.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Gas all the posters tbh (not Ligur though)

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

quote:

Köyhyys on lähes aina ihmisen oma vika, ja lähes jokainen köyhä on yhteiskunnan rupusakkia.

quote:

Köyhä ei pysty huolehtimaan omasta terveydestään, ja kiinnostuskin siihen sekä ulkonäköön on täysin lopahtanut.

quote:

Köyhyys on henkistä: yrittämisen puute, huonot valinnat, kyvyttömyys hoitaa omia asioita. Varojen yli eläminen.

The posts, they're coming from inside the thread!

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

Another victory for multuculturalism.

We are have a dream!!!1

This is pretty hosed up, even for you.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Poster "vuohi" thinks Mika Kaurismäki makes good movies. Makes you think what else he gets wrong.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

vuohi posted:

Look me straight into my... username, and tell me that this isn't great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWcAVpocnc

31 years ago, owned.

e: Past glories don't excuse current terrible films.

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 28, 2015

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

Peukutan poliisia tässä seikassa :v:

Enpä ollut. Muistaakseni se toope sanoi siinä, että jos ei pakkortuosi noin perustein, se tarkoittaa, että täällä ei saa tai pidä enää opettaa suomenkaan kieltä (vaikka 95%+ populasta puhuu sitä) koska hindu tai kiina sekä jotain muuta yhtä tyhmää tahallaan ihan vitun väärinymmärrettyä.

We're through the looking glass: the Ligur himself has been ligured.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

These guys are going out of their way to make themelves feel welcome.

I didn't click the link, but I'm glad there's some good news for a change. :)

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

OhYeah posted:

You can't argue with these people, you can only troll them. At which point you just might get probated or banned. I'm not sure it's worth it.

But enough about Finnish Politics Megathread II.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Man, those suvakit and vassarit are so loving stupid, they're literally insane!

*throws polttopullo at vok*

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

OhYeah posted:

The problem with morons like you and everyone else in the ScandiPol thread is that you equate people who are against mass-immigration with people who dislike people of certain skin colour.

You can blame Hommaforum and thinly veiled racist screeds for that.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Also proven by science.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

Stop drinking.

:ironicat:

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Suvakit at it again. Much cultural enrichment will be enjoyed by everyone, and I'm sure there's no possible way any problems could come of this. No point even trying to open a discussion, since it will be shouted down anyway.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
A good read on the finance ministry by SK.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

YLE is run by Hakkarainen and other literal animes now.

ftfy

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Geriatric Pirate posted:

As to the "luck" part, I see that commonly with goons describing CEOs etc...

Are we getting into this again?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Geriatric Pirate posted:

I don't really care if they have to fill out forms to get government money. They're getting money for doing a job that doesn't make economic sense to do. Most of us don't have that luxury. Most of us can't just fill out some forms and then get government money to do what we want to do, we actually have to work jobs that provide things that people want at economically competitive prices and wages. If anything, the government should make the paperwork as difficult as possible to discourage farmers and maybe save us some money.

:captainpop: User + post combo.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Geriatric Pirate posted:

You can already go to the tax office and look up anyone's income for the previous year. If you're too lazy to do that when you feel that you're being underpaid, you deserve to be underpaid.

https://www.vero.fi/fi-FI/Syventavat_veroohjeet/Usein_kysyttya/Henkiloasiakkaiden_tuloverotuksen_julkis

But this is apparently not markkinatalouden pelisääntöjen mukaista and should be discouraged, according to EK, who proposes that 1) people are being paid too much, 2) employees should be easier to fire, 3) all employees should negotiate a 5 day workweek individually for themselves, 4) all of the above.

e: But stupid of me to think that EK would be for pro-market reforms.

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Mar 20, 2016

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

The only problem is morons like you watching the sketches and thinking "d'ahhh, alls laplanders and gyepsies liek that" and then acting as if it's true.

Everyone else knows those are stereotypes with humorous context, not reflective of real life, and absolutely on one else will imagine laplanders run around with hay under their hats, and will understand complaining about that sketch is stupid.

You are the only real racist because you cannot understand context and intent, only "racial" characteristics which you then attribute to everyone from said group just to feel insulted.

Do you ever read your posts? Even when typing them?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Cock is the new pers.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Hogge Wild posted:

ei kun postasin tuon koska olemme ligur sivulla

:captainpop: :boom:

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Well this seems loving fair: https://infogr.am/H5eETECmdL65WumS

Also SSS heard that the dirty poor in Hesa can go see a doctor FOR FREE?! That sort of poo poo has no place in brave new Finland!

I thought we already reached the consensus that 20-50€ is the same as free? :confused:

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
To be fair, I don't think many 15yo Finns have a job either.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Overregulation is bad. What a truly novel, groundbreaking idea you've had. Maybe you should run for office?

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Happy May Day, ligurs of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

DarkCrawler posted:

To be fair to them it's not like you need a compelling premise for a movie either these days to make big bucks, just something people atavistically recognize from before. Even easier with lovely kids movies. Basically has to be Foodfight! level cat poo poo for you not to at least break even. Though then again this movie did some loving way cost $80 million to make. Still they will probably recoup like half that on opening weekend alone from kids dragging their parents to see it.

Animation can be very labor intensive to create, and sometimes they're tweaking the script in the middle of the process, so some parts need to be redone. I'm sure there's a poo poo load of people mentioned in the end credits.