Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Sad and awkward:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Woodenlung posted:

This lovely lady yelled at me in El Nido one day. She had seen my camera and seemed to want to pose for photographs in her stall.

Front page pics for hottrollz.com

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

At first I thought it was just some kind of lovely art, and then I realized what the medium was... :catstare:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

LingcodKilla posted:

Wrong scones.

Like they said...

Underwear posted:

Eh, they look weird but are still wearing and apron and using tongs, who cares?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BrigadierSensible posted:

I still reckon the curtains match the drapes.

No I am not sorry for making you think about this mans pubes.

You bastard

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
http://imgur.com/4SxUJf6
"Hi! You don't know me, but I'm Harry Paratestes, President and CEO of Auto-Dildonics Inc., and I'm here to tell you about our wonderful new product line, the PUDPOUNDER1000.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I never realized that Skeletor swung that way. The more you know, the less you want to know, I guess.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

The nurse not being in a full body hazmat suit when she has to touch that hambeast.

FTFY

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Male Tears posted:

If you're going to defend a hat, you have to post a picture of yourself wearing one.

Edit:

Actually, don't.

quote:

Nekodoshi posted:
Basically I'm a lovely, fat woman-child who loves JRPGS and getting hammered while sperging about horror survival games and anime, recently started drawing subpar fanart, and I accept all responsibility for this.
I drive a truck with a chocobo sticker on it. I'm everything you hate.
Actually, do. This isn't called the AUG thread for nothing.

ed: AUG for the AUG gods

Also, I think that the dog is cringing at what it sees: rearward moose knuckle

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 23:17 on Nov 21, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Minarch posted:

Do you think her chairs have a little divot in them, to accommodate her mini butt?

she might have horseshoe-shaped cushions on her chairs.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zzulu posted:

Real men choose their own style

M'Lardy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like Karategums' sister, or maybe Karategums himself in drag.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BTK: The Early Years

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Gross Dude posted:

At least she is the right shape.

I wouldn't want to have enough knowledge to be able to know the sex of that creature.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Shayu posted:

My brother told my father he had a mental illness and cannot hold a job so he requires therapy and time to play Hearthstone and Dota 2, he did not believe this. I hope your father will not be so cruel.

Have your father kick your freeloading brother out.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Confurvatism: The Early Years

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hihohe posted:

MEANWHILE! OVER IN RUSSIA

"My hair is a barcode, scan it to get 15% off your next purchase of vodka".

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Indolent Bastard posted:

Good lord do I hate septum piercings. Even on good looking people they look awful to me.

And then there is this champion.

Wait 'till he pulls out that ring and has to clear his nostrils, it's gonna come out in giant plugs of boogers

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

Seriously.

Also,

Amy Winehouse lookin' kinda manly for her return.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

What the gently caress, why, and also can I have a link because of what the gently caress? "Romeo Rose-- his dick is about half the size of my tokay and twice as scaly."

I really hope that hapless sadsack comes back. I didn't realize he actually had a SA account.

E: More like an orangutan with those facial fat flaps vvvv

The horror, the horror...

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/kQ7p69A.jpg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

I'm the trancformation.

I'm the guy recoiling and shielding himself from that hambeast.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Not mournful, but not perky either.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I was hoping-in some bizarre way-that she would engulf the camera with her mouth in a fit of pseudofellatio.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Speaking of fat:

I saw my first wild panniculus today. He looked like the Michelin man in sweat pants.

What? Just in the building where I work, we have a half dozen people that we refer to as the 'Corps of Commode Crushers' (C3), they all weigh >300 lb and have either grade 2 or 3 panniculuses. Several of our wall-mounted toilets have been ripped off the walls by these monsters flopping their fat asses down on to the seat. :argh: :911:

ed: Ah, you live in Sweden, far from the herds of obese Americans.

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 18:44 on Dec 22, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

coronatae posted:

drat do they at least take some kind of financial responsibility when their sheer weight causes a toilet to rip out of a wall?

Nope, not a bit. One guy admitted to a coworker / friend that he had flopped down on one and it came out of the wall, but the act never became officially known. That guy, at least, has gone on a weight-loss regime and so far has lost >100 lb, though he was over 400 to begin with. Several other toilets have been damaged since then, but none of the C3 crowd has admitted to it, even in private.

ed: Don't GIS 'panniculus'.

Grading of abdominal panniculi:
Grade 1
Panniculus barely covers the hairline of the mons pubis but not the genitalia.
Grade 2
Extends to cover the genitalia.
Grade 3
Extends to cover the upper thigh
Grade 4
Extends to cover the mid thigh.
Grade 5
Extends to cover the knees or beyond.

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Dec 22, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

DandyLion posted:

What happens after Grade 5!?

"...and beyond" is covered by grade 5, so if your panniculus drags on the ground and covers 3m2 of the earth, then it's still a Grade 5.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Darth123123 posted:

I'm really a visual guy, pix?

Grade 5: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/3kFLuh0.jpg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

It's like a charity Christmas in rural central Europe, starring unibrow Santa and Iron Man's predecessor, Iron Bunny.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

https://imgur.com/a/xr2IH

It was a joke!

e: oh, scroll down

Jesus, Thad needs to be fed feet-first into a woodchipper.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Kill them all

So? Get a degree that's worthwhile.

RIP, Ronnie James Dio.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

subpar anachronism posted:

this blog is amazing
brb painting out my double chin and entire neck area in black eyeshadow and calling it contouring

ed: especially this guy
https://www.qcmakeupacademy.com/student-showcase/view/?id=704&page_num=1&page_size=16

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

drat, he's got a real moon-face going on.
ed:

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 18:38 on Dec 27, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
GIS 'Pixyteri naked'. Go on, do it, you know you really want to do it :nms: results

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 02:17 on Dec 28, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
http://wtop.com/maryland/2015/12/un...tm_content=link
A 29 year old guy knocks his 5 year old nephew into a wall because the child played with his Pokemon cards. :smith:

Yeah, he looks just like you think he would. :911:

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 03:27 on Dec 29, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

kizudarake posted:

Found on Jezebel:

This feminist 'blogger', who has made a total of four blog posts since November between her co-owned blog with 5 total posts, woeismedia.com and her one post on Jezebel, really wants everyone to know that she doesn't care that someone put her thin sophomore/junior year photo side by side with her not as thin engaged-7-years-later photo.

This falls under Awkward, because literally no one outside of her family/friends/people who directly resented her from high school would even be able to associate her before/after photos with her name, had she not made a huge deal about her pictures being on r/funny, and linked these photos with her blogging identity.

"Hale Goetz is a 20-something Chicago suburbanite and D&D enthusiast. As a newbie freelancer and blogger, she writes about feminism, identity, and guilty pleasures."
She claims to have dropped 30 lbs, which is good, but she's gotta stop chowing down on the pudding pops at the D&D game sessions.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Considering his age, Eric Idle is looking surprisingly young, maybe from bathing in blood.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

twistedmentat posted:

In the Divine documentary, they talk about how no human had enough forehead to do the makeup that Divine required. I found someone that does

Motherfucker's got a fivehead. drat

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Lonely Virgil posted:

I like his muffin top and child bearing hips. So shapely.

Inside him, there is an obese woman struggling to emerge.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dongicus posted:

A,

Please stop your nonsense. I can't handle this emotional whiplash any longer. You broke up with me; every step of this break-up has been directed by you. I tried to make poo poo work and when it became clear that it wasn't I tried to help you organise your life the best I could but there are limits, goddamn. It's been literally months since we totally, 100% ended our relationship. You have moved out, all your stuff is gone, I've unfriended you on social media. I'm just trying to live my life. If you want to catch up for a coffee every now and then I can do that, I really don't mind. But what you can't do is call me two days before Christmas and spend an hour sobbing into the phone because you're going through a depressive episode and your life is a loving tyre-fire of nonsense and bad decisions then a week later send me a passive-aggressive text message in the middle of the night bitching about some apparent slight without bothering to explain what the gently caress your problem is.

Next time your life falls apart don't bother calling me, I don't care anymore. I'll send you the divorce papers in June and after that I will hopefully never have to deal with your deranged rear end again.

G,

Whatever lies you've undoubtedly told A to get her all revved-up and lovely at me is pathetic. You're like a couple of high-school gossipy, catty idiots. And even if I was the sort of person to go around bad-mouthing my ex, why the hell would I ever do it to you given how bloody gossipy and prone to creating drama you are?

M,

:therapy:
:therapy:

What is it with sad-brain people who are suffering and living lovely lives but then when you tell them to seek professional mental health help they just outright reject it? "Oh no, a therapist wouldn't help. They wouldn't understand what I'm dealing with." Yes they bloody would because they're a goddamned therapist. Jesus gently caress. Yeah it can take a few attempts to find a therapist who you can trust but they are out there, goddammit. I know what you mean is that they will not coddle you, they won't tell you that you're not at fault and they might challenge you and force you to realise that self improvement can be damned hard work sometimes. But you know what? The sense of achievement that comes at the end of that hard work and the feeling of no longer being a sadbrains dork is loving worth it. I like you and I want to be your friend but I don't have time or space in my life for sadsacks who just want to wallow in their misery. Please, :therapy: or :frogout:

WTF? My brain aches after reading this. Quoted for evidence in the upcoming murder trial.

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 01:50 on Jan 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

No vile shitstains, 1/10. Maybe this is another case where the balloons are blocking the butthole.

• Locked thread