Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Imagine the smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

It's so weird how she's looking at me and my cat at the same time

Its a disease called Atchafoya. One eye's looking atcha and the others looking fo' ya

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

:whitewater:

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

A couple of threads ago I had the gall to say that wearing a hat isn't always considered wrong and laughable. Due to not being arsed, I didn't prostrate myself duly and present a picture before you of me, wearing a hat and holding some proof of my identity. I am here to rectify this mortal sin. Behold.

look at this fool

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

88h88 posted:

The AUG with this is that it was taken by a photography studio and is technically loving awful in every single way.

Photography studio nowadays means every girl on my facebook who went to community college so the picture being poo poo isn't surprising.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

Holy poo poo this guy is deeply fundamentally broken

quote:

not just any 10 year old boy! A retard 10 year old boy!

Man this guys crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

What the hell is this gobbelygook? I know its a classic, but I have never been able to understand what the hell he's trying to say. Other than the "i'm so much smarter than everyone, and i'm soooooo modest"
http://i.imgur.com/Byg7K5p.jpg

Didn't even have to click it to know what this was

• Locked thread