Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

gentle pete posted:

Her. She is actually biologically female.

This is really unfortunate. Is it just obesity and the effects it has on hormones, or is there something else going on here?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Just trying to enjoy some memes on Facebook and this person (pink hair) makes a 100+ comment thread on one of them to defend her racist posts.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

cash crab posted:

Cool moon skin, but show us the racist posts as well pls

This was the original pic that started the drama. 4chan humor stuff. Said it was OK to post because it's a joke and she's a trans girl like the character on the end. Things got progressively worse as the comments went on.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

A couple of threads ago I had the gall to say that wearing a hat isn't always considered wrong and laughable. Due to not being arsed, I didn't prostrate myself duly and present a picture before you of me, wearing a hat and holding some proof of my identity. I am here to rectify this mortal sin. Behold.

If I saw you in person without the hat, I wouldn't give you a second glance. With the hat, I'd think to myself, "That guy definitely goes on Reddit."

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Nekodoshi posted:

Um.... goonette here swooping in to say that I don't think you look bad at all. The hat is rather charming. :angel:

If you're going to defend a hat, you have to post a picture of yourself wearing one.

Edit:

Nekodoshi posted:

Basically I'm a lovely, fat woman-child who loves JRPGS and getting hammered while sperging about horror survival games and anime, recently started drawing subpar fanart, and I accept all responsibility for this. :j:

I drive a truck with a chocobo sticker on it. I'm everything you hate. :unsmigghh:

Actually, don't.

Male Tiers has a new favorite as of 22:30 on Nov 21, 2015

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Thought transitions lenses were goofy? Check out NoScope(tm) brand gaming glasses: https://www.noscopeglasses.com/Bronze It's a goldmine.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Her posts seem to suggest she has some sort of really bad lifelong illness or disabilities. :smith:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Bismuth posted:

From what I've gathered she probably does, but take everything she claims with a grain of salt because she also has Munchhausens/makes poo poo up for attention, and is probably making her problems worse through negligence/on purpose for attention

Yeah, I've read a bit further now and the posts saying "ugh my doctors HATE me and don't take my suggestions seriously!!" and responses to people calling her out for faking/exaggerating symptoms led me to feel the same way.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Seems pretty Photoshopped to me. I fully agree that septum piercings look bad on everyone, and this guy is probably an unbearable moron in real life, but I think this might be fake.

I think this guy is real and a goon. For some reason I think he posts in the post your picture thread in PYF. I should check when I'm not on mobile.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

The nineties are back in fashion in a lot of ways, it's disturbing. Walk by a Forever 21 sometime, I swear there are actual Blossom hats. No one, no matter how hot, looks good in neon or overalls. I do appreciate being able to find shoes with thicker heels, but it's only a matter of time before we start seeing JNCOs again.

I was in a Forever 21 the other day and it's actually all 70s clothes now. I think that's even worse.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

Wait denim went out of fashion?

Yes, the only acceptable legwear are black crotch drop sweatpants.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Gift from my GBS Secret Santa. When I showed my friends, they asked if it was from the Reddit Secret Santa. I don't blame them. Maybe I'll do the GWS Secret Santa instead next year.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

T-man posted:

A++ User name/Post Combo. No matter how bad GBS it's probably just that.

Right? :ohdear:

This was our exchange:

He bought both books new at a total of $47, plus gift-wrapping, plus next day shipping. He spent a lot of money to send something AUG instead of something nice.

Male Tiers has a new favorite as of 01:54 on Dec 18, 2015

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

I think the AUG is that someone spent nearly $50 because someone elses jokey internet name was vaguely *gasp* feminist, and as such they need to be shown the truth.

More than $50, next day shipping isn't cheap.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

pls pls pls post the contents of this horrible book

I don't want to mess the books up too much because they're new and I plan to return them (at least Santa ultimately gave me $47 minus the cost to ship the return), but here's a start. Give me a bit to find more good stuff.

The Woman Racket - Table of Contents

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Rape: Fact, Fantasy and Fabrication

From the summary of that chapter:
"That rape is supposedly the main way that men "oppress" women depends upon rape being on a sizeable scale, but it isn't. The real problem is the huge scale of bogus allegations-- a spiral that is undeterred and is fuelled [sic] by men being routinely charged on the basis of no evidence and convicted on the basis of no proof. The enormity of this problem is revealed by the analysis of police data from both sides of the Atlantic. It may well be that an actual or even a large majority of complaints are bogus. Research by rape investigators themselves reveals a collection of reasons why women behave in this way, and none is any way a response to supposed make "oppression."

If rape is the main way that men supposedly oppress women, then impact of rape must be serious, but research shows that generally it's not. Typically, there may be some mild depression, but not usually lasting beyond four months. The most recent overview of studies was over 20 years ago, and it showed a range of effects so wide and bound up with pre-existing conditions, that the research was worthless.

Rape is largely a misnomer in that much or most rape appears not to be forced sex. Several phenomena concerning rape, not least "rape fantasy" and the seeming ready capitulation of women to an attack, can only be explained from an evolutionary perspective. Women may non-consciously desire sex with rapists because in their evolutionary past this was likely to result in offspring bearing the genes of high-status men.

The ultimate in the prejudice that anti-male conceptualisations of rape can produce has now come to pass. By a legal insistence that "all reasoning steps" are taken to establish consent, the sex act has become by default illegal."

Edit: Actually starting to get really sad and disturbed that the anonymous man online who sent this to me has my name and address. :smith:

Male Tiers has a new favorite as of 04:09 on Dec 18, 2015

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tears posted:

This was our exchange:

He bought both books new at a total of $47, plus gift-wrapping, plus next day shipping. He spent a lot of money to send something AUG instead of something nice.

Wanted to update you all that the gifts from my secret santa were apparently a joke, not intended to be taken seriously. SASS remains a good and participation-worthy event.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

This person got her hair cut to resemble the Derpina rageface in 2015.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Mans posted:

sorry she broke up with you

I'm a woman. Sorry you and other desperate goons have low standards.

More content:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

Everything about this video is absolutely hilarious and I love it

it ALSO contains extremely rare footage of 8PACK actually smiling

Compared to the types of guys who normally do these competitions, this guy is Brad Pitt. Also glad to see he changed the facial hair a little bit.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

My friend suggested I join the popular Facebook group "Unedited Smartphone Pics". I tried it for a few days and all it did was flood my newsfeed with selfies of unemployable 25 year olds. Pic below was the last straw (actual 25 year-old):

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Someone I went to high school has this self-portrait as his profile picture:

Just after Christmas, he shared his latest work on his wall:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why did I keep scrolling, ugh

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Dogfish posted:

Club Geluk makes weird knitted stuff. Like for example they knit a giant ham for a department store promotion. This is a weird art thing.

Yeah, it's just viral marketing.

Content:

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Sorry I know the butt-jar guy was a few pages ago, but wouldn't his wife notice his gaping/bleeding rear end in a top hat??

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

This is pro-click. Instead of trains or video games, this guy's obsession is plastic lawn chairs.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

kizudarake posted:

Rough loving 21 on this stripper. She looks like that porphyric personal trainer from CSI 's picture has been altered by that guy that photoshops thin actresses to look fat.

Article here:

sex worker article.

Chelsea's target audience is guys who saw old photographs of their grandmothers when they were young and got turned on.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Leon Einstein posted:

I think the Princess Di one is the holy grail of beanie babies.

I worked at McDonald's during the craze, and we'd have adults order happy meals and tell us to keep the food. They'd loop around the drive thru over and over. It was so weird.

Nah, like almost all of them, the Princess Diana was mass produced. Doesn't stop people from keeping them in plastic cases and trying to sell them at garage sales for $100 though.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

gentle pete posted:

Stop posting about ethics in gaming journalism.

The shaved head is a big improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Hihohe posted:

Is it me or does this guy look like lowtax?

The man is Lowtax, the baby is Shmorky

• Locked thread