Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

popewiles posted:

Where does the girl in grey go? Fifth from the left in the top picture.

The last one ate her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Trent posted:

Realizing that this happened less than a mile from me made me suddenly nauseous.

Gonna set up a goonmeet with the guy?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Scratch Monkey posted:

"glitterpunk"?

You duck into a fabulous alley as a patrol drone floats by, the countless facets of it's surface gleaming in the flashing streetlights before it disappears from sight. The sound of Cher echoes from a speaker in the distance, reverberating through the dense cityscape, reminding you of the wide reach of your rulers. As you move down the alley, the facade of glamour starts to fade, the pastel colours of the walls giving way to worn grey concrete. This was where the last traces of resistance could be found, forced to skitter in the shadows like vermin before the gogo-booted, limp wristed enforcers of the great clubs.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 23:57 on Nov 12, 2015

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Trent posted:

Hmm, you know it was a guy (lol) and you know it was a goon. It was you, wasn't it?

No. I don't want to meet you.

:( I just wanted a real friend.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 07:14 on Nov 13, 2015

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hihohe posted:

Ha, shouldnt there be perma ban if you actually manage to a page of this filled?

There's people with over 10 pages filled.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Postal Parcel posted:

So possibly a Japanese person too then?

Or a Chicagoan.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Comrade Koba posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_anarchy

aka, "I want to bone whoever I want because I'm literally unable to take responsibility for a mature relationship." :allears:

So... why don't they just bone whoever they want? Plenty of people do that without making it their identity.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

nerdz posted:

Siblings?

AAAAAAHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Crosspost from memes thread:

Calypso! What have you done?!

What have you done!!!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

WaltherFeng posted:

For a second I thought I had developed a dyslexia.

For a second I thought I had developed a dilsexya.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

MeruFM posted:

sadly just a sci fi internet show thing

I too, am sad that we have not passed the boundary to outright being Umbrella or Horzine Labs or something.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

sinking belle posted:

I like the lack of any actual dr pepper

I'm Dr. Good Guy.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Rondette posted:

I like both personally :)

I'd much rather stick with actual humans.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey Farooq? You should probably stick to the slow burn.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

twistedmentat posted:

So in a FB group, someone talked about how there was some kind of Steampunk thing in the park, and one of them creepily told his friend that she'd look really hot in a corset. That started a discussion about how Steampunk is probably as AUG as Furries or Bronies, even then at least they aren't romanticizing a period in history with massive social injustice and an acceptance of genocide and colonialism around the world. Nope, its an excuse to wear top hats, googles and have silly facial hair.

You know, I bet you could put some good industrial sort of stuff with the sounds of machinery and presses and such. I mean, I know none of those groups can, but.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Honestly, I would take a Ted Cruz avatar over an anime.

• Locked thread