Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

CJacobs posted:

Tae I am enjoying this but you may wanna slow down a bit because screenshot LP posts get super tall when there's a bunch in a row. :v:
Or use the SSLP test poster as I think that helped the roguelike megathread become a bit more manageable.

Also I have that you jacobs will finally be the one to complete a Shovel Knight LP on the forums; you'd think that wouldn't be such an insurmountable task...but I've been proven wrong three times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Why are you nerds spending $4 for snes9x and a rom on steam? Cause that's seriously all that is.

VVVVVV
Yeah, but people buy Bad Rats for .35; that's a reasonable joke price for me.

discworld is all I read fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Dec 18, 2015

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Great Joe posted:

no, but see Steam has fully legal roms
While the rom itself is legal, I don't think they have the rights to use snes9x though you have to dig around a bit in the exe to find that's the emulator they're using. It's kind of the similar debacle that came up recently with the Neo Geo Humble Bundle.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

Acne Rain posted:

distribution license? what for?
For the emulator; but it appears that Retroism did get permission for the most part to use the emulator for commercial use though apparently they had to take some stuff out in a recent update: https://pikointeractive.com/blog/emulator-issue-update-1-0/

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

How could anyone think it a good idea to bring back Bubsy? Is there some reservoir of Bubsy lovers out there somewhere? :negative:
Ironic purchases can fuel entire markets, I mean just look at Bad Rats. Or:

Leal posted:

I will buy CJacobs a copy if he'll LP it.