Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Martman posted:

Thank god, none of those lovely standard MMO quests. Instead I can take out a contract with another player... to walk somewhere... and pick up 10 potions... and bring them back? But now I have the threat of legal action against me if I breach my contract! Yay!

Now instead of just having a buy order like in Eve Online we can have a convoluted system and call it a feature. And remove an actual feature like quests.

Elmon fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

Khako posted:

Have you looked at steam or the threads in this forum. Half of them are sandbox. The sandbox market is over-saturated. I'm gonna say you made a mistake in getting rid of overwatch(open beta right now) for something that won't see the light of day till 2020.

None of them have seemed to click right yet. But with the amount in development right now I'd be afraid to start another.

• Locked thread