Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
place called Cylesborgia,
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
in harmony :roboluv:

ZiegeDame posted:

Very rude. How could you go and deny a gay teen an opportunity to casually ask her best friend if she is also gay in a way that maintains plausible deniability.

I'm actually kinda curious how disappointed Chloe's response is if you say boys.

Wow I didn't even catch that she was subtly asking if Max was gay. But given the following events that makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
Yeah, the disabled thing is kind of cliche. I think it would have been a better ending if Chloe was fine but didn't like Max at all and maybe was dickish like Victoria. Although I have no idea what is to come.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
Do not assist a child in committing suicide come on now people. You realize if this werent a videogame and Chloe died like that Max would probably be tried for murder.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
Yeah, choosing to not intervene will gently caress up Warren's life. He arguably has a defense of other claim but because he kept hitting Nathan after he was down that defense may no longer hold water. They should immediately go to the principal with the gun but because this is a video game and ~teens~ that probably won't happen.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together

Captian Nuke posted:

Fun fact, evidence obtained illegally by a private citizen is absolutely admissible in court so long as the private investigator wasn't acting directly on behalf of or at the direction of the police.

Yup, this is exactly the sort of situation that the courts foresaw. Sleuth kids and PI's.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
Hey kids, just a reminder if you find a bunker full of incriminating pictures please call the police and tell them before you run off to the next clue.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together

Noelor posted:

Am I the only one who found it super weird that a teacher just showed up at a kids' party (where said kids were taking substances of varying legality) just to present an award?

Was gonna say this but then watched the rest of the episode and it makes perfect sense.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
Wow so the good ending was just to have them stop being lovely teens and tell an adult. Well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
I like Captain Nuke's explanation of plot the best. In that the story is not really about time travel but about a girl learning that she has to be more assertive because she can't change the past the only difficulty I have is that you can choose not to sacrifice Chloe. Otherwise the plot would make sense as magical realism. Perhaps the true timeline is that Max witnessed Chloe's death and then has a bit of a psychological break, the whole life is strange could actually just be Max's own mental break down as she tries to cope with the loss of her friend and the fact she didn't do anything to stop it.

• Locked thread