Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Ted Cruz
Jeb! Bush
Carly Fiorina
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Chris Christie
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
Rick Santorum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

nachos posted:

Honestly Jeb still looks the most presidential and yeah maybe it's because he looks like his dad and bro. Without a doubt he would at least look the part when faced against a democrat, it's just unfortunate for him that being the biggest clown possible is an asset in the GOP primary.

hes a loving hunchback. thats as unpresidential as it gets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

quote:

Mr. Trump top marks for .... best understand(ing) the problems facing “people like you,’’

Now to be fair, Trump is just like regular people except he was born into great wealth and inherited billions of dollars from his father. Any one of us could be just like him with a little elbow grease and American spirit!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Now to be fair, Trump is just like regular people except he was born into great wealth and inherited billions of dollars from his father. Any one of us could be just like him with a little elbow grease and American spirit!

hey now, he didn't inherit billions of dollars, just hundreds of millions. trump turned that into billions (at a lower rate than if he had just stuck it in the market)

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

"It's Rubio v. Cruz!"

*trump scores highest in all polls and wins debates*

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

nachos posted:

Honestly Jeb still looks the most presidential
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

i really don't get all the articles saying Bush was being snarky to Trump by thanking him for letting him speak

it was intended to be snarky, sure, but it just came off as pathetically grateful

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hey now, he didn't inherit billions of dollars, just hundreds of millions. trump turned that into billions (at a lower rate than if he had just stuck it in the market)

Actually, at approximately the same rate! Man is a legend, clearly.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Jeb wasn't bad enough but still managed to remain stead fast in looking like a yutz out there. If I didnt already know who he was, I'd think he was just some breathless-snarky outsider trying to shill a book.

Its also insufferable to listen Rand Paul's cluck and glup to make saliva flow while he fails to retain his stage voice beyond two sentences. Is his real voice a falsetto or something? He cant talk for more than 18 syllables before his larynx starts to close up.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

shadow puppet of a posted:

Its also insufferable to listen Rand Paul's cluck and glup to make saliva flow while he fails to retain his stage voice beyond two sentences.

Good to know I wasn't the only one that noticed this. He acted like he had a chicken bone stuck in his throat.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

evilweasel posted:

i really don't get all the articles saying Bush was being snarky to Trump by thanking him for letting him speak

it was intended to be snarky, sure, but it just came off as pathetically grateful

I don't either. ˇJeb! kinda grimace/smirked afterwards like"heh heh, I really got one over on ol' Trump!" but he still sat there and meekly waited for Trump to finish like a good little bitch.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

Good to know I wasn't the only one that noticed this. He acted like he had a chicken bone stuck in his throat.

Given his love for the cheapest poo poo fast food he can find, he probably has a tapeworm trying to crawl out his mouth every time he talks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I am very excited for Jeb's! campaign!

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

OAquinas posted:

-and no one pays that close attention to the individual tones when a wet fart is ripping.

:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
ˇJeb! looks presidential in that he happens to be related to 5% of all U.S. presidents, and fully 50% of living former presidents.

• Locked thread