Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The superiority of cats is so objectively self-evident it's honestly baffling that this is even a thread. It's like asking whether boobs or butts are better when the clear choice is so obvious (it's boobs, you mongoloids).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HootTheOwl posted:

You're a loving genius

Thank you

Control Volume posted:

This is a bit of a tangent from the stated topic of this thread, but consider the following: boobs are pretty good, but butts are universal. Any gender and orientation can appreciate a good butt. They are the universal enjoyable sexual aspect. In this sense, in terms of appeal, they are on average the most liked aspect of the human body. When it comes to men, the butt is the most versatile sexual body part: it comes equipped with one hole and one penetrating rod. Men usually do not have the advantage of having both boobs and a butt, but this versatility is excellent, and while women have both boobs and a butt, the butt opens up an entire world of rear end men (and women) to them that boobs alone would not gain.

The butt is therefore objectively superior.

You poop out of butts.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HootTheOwl posted:

Shut up, homophobe.

Straights poop too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RaySmuckles posted:

How can you be so right?

And so wrong?

I'm not wrong. Glad to clear that up for you!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

A selective breeding masterpiece. Proof of man's triumph over nature.

It's so cute but that cuteness is tempered by the fact that I know it's every waking moment is a nightmare and it is too retarded to even wish for death.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pro-Tip: Don't eat your cat's poo poo and you won't get parasites. I know that many of you wish to emulate dogs by just putting every piece of disgusting garbage you come across into your craws without a second thought, but you need to resist that basal urge.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Never before have I seen so many Literal Hitlers in one thread. I hope you dog-lovers are proud of your horribleness.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A friend of mine had this chihuahua who's body mass was about 45% eyeball, because those fuckin' things were always bulging grotesquely out of its skull (which coincidentally made up another 45% of this poor creature's body mass) and they were constantly getting infected because parts of the eye that were never meant to be exposed constantly were and Jesus Christ that animal was disgusting. It loved less than two years. Dogs are an abomination against God.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My wife's puppy are some sugar free gum last night. Thankfully I was up late playing Fallout 4 (because I am a responsible adult that makes good life choices) and decided to take her out to potty before going to bed, so I noticed the chewed up package of Orbitz Winter Blast™ in the living room. For those not in the know many sugar-free products use an artificial sweetener called Xylitol, which is harmless to humans but in dogs it causes their blood sugar levels to fall faster than someone who's pissed off the mob and their livers to liquefy like a witch in a monsoon. So at 1am we made a mad dash to MSU's Small Animal Veterinary Learning Hospital to save this retarded animal that decided to try and commit suicide by stale candy. Luckily her little puppy inner ear isn't fully developed, leading her to get carsick and horf up a huge ball of undigested dry dog food and a piece of gum. Once at the clinic they injected her with a vomit inducing drug and she promptly spewed up the rest of the gum. $300 and two hours later we left her at the clinic to be observed overnight. Currently her glucose levels are good, but they're holding her until this evening in order to be absolutely sure she's out of the danger zone, and to run some tests on her liver to make sure she doesn't have permanent damage.

The entire time this was going on what was my cat doing? Chillaxin' on the ottoman. What was she doing when we got back? Chillaxin' in the exact same position. And more importantly not costing me $1,200 because she doesn't try to eat everything she can get into her idiot mouth like the dog does.

And that's the story of how Fallout 4 possibly saved my dog's life and why I only got three hours sleep last night.

seriously though it was really loving scary and I don't want my dog to die.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ddraig posted:

Horses really are terrible. My family has a history with horses and they're the dumbest, most stupid animals in existence. Their main purpose in life is to seemingly give up and drop dead at the drop of a hat. If they walk into a a river that's above an arbitrary level they'll just give up and die.

Even when they aren't just up and dying for no reason they're still liable to just flip the gently caress out for literally no reason at all. I did not own horses, but growing up in a tiny village surrounded by farms many of my friends did, and I'd get roped into helping take care of the horses my friends' parents, siblings, or extended family owned. All the time while mucking out a stall I'd turn around to see a horse standing still, thinking no thoughts, and then out of nowhere start bucking and running around in a blind panic while the other horses just stared at their companion act like it was on fire with blank incomprehension on their stupid horse faces. I can only surmise that a horse's mind is an empty void filled briefly with flashes of madness that would put HP Lovecraft and HR Giger to shame.

gently caress horses, and gently caress people that love horses. How humanity survived for thousands of years with horses as our main means of transportation is a mystery.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

My Imaginary GF posted:

You don't take cats with you to war, you leave them home with women.

Cats are too valuable to risk taking to war, left home with the superior gender. Dogs and men are expendable to an extreme. A good post.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Flesh Forge posted:

A dog will give its life to pull you out of a fire. A cat will poo poo in your bathtub.

Dogs: too loving stupid not to run into a fire and burn to death.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PenisMonkey posted:

First animal to orbit the Earth? Dog.

Cats have done nothing.

A dog who died. A cat would have done a textbook re-entry.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

mobby_6kl posted:

Diesel named as police dog killed in Saint Denis raids hunting for Paris attackers [E: probably not that one specifically]

I think that settles it; what have cats ever done besides terrorizing birds and other local fauna.

Edit: cats are ISIS

Cats have become the mayor of entire towns. And a train station manager in Japan. Thus cats are ones in positions of power to order dogs to their death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Medieval Medic posted:

So you are saying cats are literally Hitlers.

If you check my post history you'll see I already conclusively and scientifically proved that it is in fact dogs who are literally Hitlers.

• Locked thread