Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4KG9ib8S4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_E2lh1lgmk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYjgHLFZMa0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTzyz2TgGls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C990wzFsoho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZXaljfzHhA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Saxaphonic
Apr 29, 2004

Pikaaaaaaaa
You're right, I just threw up a little

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

hi, i'm no such thing, and i'm a nintenpendant.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i feel bad for the kids whose parents took them to family therapy for wanting super nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looks like I'll have to rename my video game charity jerk-athon

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

i feel bad for the kids whose parents took them to family therapy for wanting super nintendo

im not wasting money on that crap junior *hands wallet to a jew with a couch who makes you feel important*

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Real hurthling! posted:

Pablo Gigante posted:

Looks like I'll have to rename my video game charity jerk-athon

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
The kid at 6 seconds in the first video, how do you seriously play Nintendo like that? What's his technique?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Givin posted:

The kid at 6 seconds in the first video, how do you seriously play Nintendo like that? What's his technique?

its like an early version of the claw grip. lol

assuming they didnt just grab some dude who never played a game and said "hey mash these buttons in an excited way while we tape you"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Givin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kBMscW_dVg&t=354s

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
"I fuckin' love Konami" -James Rofle

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

it doesnt even make sense. my dad was just as excited for our super nintendo as us

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this kid really wants a popular toy everyone else is getting. theyre nuts - a responsible parent

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Love this video. AVGN for life!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My parents had a NES by the time I was born and I was there first kid... Rents do understand... Just give them a chance.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
My grandma had an NES before I did, she played wheel of fortune and jeopardy on it and grandpa played legend of zelda

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got an NES for Christmas in 1990. Many epic gaming sessions were had

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
My dad would only play as luigi in super Mario all stars

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

apropos to nothing posted:

My grandma had an NES before I did, she played wheel of fortune and jeopardy on it and grandpa played legend of zelda

badass

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

my mom cannot listen to the mario theme without getting a little nauseous, because she was pregnant and had morning sickness while my dad gamed nonstop.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
good dad

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

re: dad chat

my dad beat mario 1 and punch out and then didn't play another game until san francisco rush. gave up gaming after that epic n64 title blew his old guy mind.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When I was little my dad took me to arcades. He went to the galaga machine and got the top score no problem. I knew I was in the presence of a true gamer then

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the arcade near us had a 747 flight simulator. we never landed it safely because all the instructions were in japanese.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

frank.club posted:

When I was little my dad took me to arcades. He went to the galaga machine and got the top score no problem. I knew I was in the presence of a true gamer then

to this day thats the only game my mum will play that isnt crushing candy on her phone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Real hurthling! posted:

the arcade near us had a 747 flight simulator. we never landed it safely because all the instructions were in japanese.

I love that game

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

My dad and I would play Soul Caliber at the arcade and he'd let me win a few rounds by just button mashing before brutally and insanely destroying me with Maxi combos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My dad would kick my rear end at PGA Golf on the SNES

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I always begged my parents for a Nintendo, but they never got me one. When I was a kid, I thought they had some kind of crusade against video games. I later realized that we were too poor to afford one.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Average Bear posted:

My dad would only play as luigi in super Mario all stars
Wanna meet that gaming dad.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

My dad would kick my rear end at PGA Golf on the SNES

playing video game golf with your dad ftw

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
When I was a little kid, my dad would come home from work at like 10 and wake me up so he could play Star Fox 64 in my room.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Buschmaki posted:

When I was a little kid, my dad would come home from work at like 10 and wake me up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

You aren't really in any position to be doing this.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

rediscover posted:

You aren't really in any position to be doing this.

It's only a matter of time before a mod decides to give it back to me so I'm enjoying the moments while they last

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Ya.. just enjoying my final moments before being owned. Yup... Any second now I'm going to get owned. I suuuuper hope nobody owns me with the Yoda loving Luke Avatar lol... I would hate. Don't do it guys okay! Seriouisly.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

That kind of admission will only land you a TailsButthole, my man.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Bobby The Rookie posted:

That kind of admission will only land you a TailsButthole, my man.

Tails Butthole Guy did nothing wrong

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I bet Yoda is a very communicative lover.

Like it in your rear end, you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

BgRdMchne posted:

I bet Yoda is a very communicative lover.

Like it in your rear end, you do.

He doesn't say poo poo he just pounds that rear end like he 'posed to

• Locked thread