Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Yes, husband and wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Bugsy posted:

Public page, and :drat:.

hahahahaha this is actually pretty great

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Oh good. Time to go terrible social media post spelunking

That was fast.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

BrainMeats posted:

I don't recall seeing a whole lot of uproar over the state of homeless vets in America until the discussion turned to Syrian refugees.

just a thought lol.

Yeah, I've had variations of this pop up pretty much every day for the past few weeks.

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 17:25 on Nov 19, 2015

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Picnic Princess posted:

And I'm totally sure that they would agree to raising taxes or relocating military funding to provide free housing and medical care for veterans.

The same people who are staunchly right who voted in a Senate that blocked a hefty Veterans bill last year.

But gently caress brown people and gently caress obummber, amirite?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Pussy rear end refugees, why don't they just suplex the terrorists, like I, a real Ametican, would

Pro strat for:
- killing wussy native americans for their land
- killing wussy mexicans for their land

Not so pro strat for:
- income inequality
- racism
- poor mental health care
- pretty much everything

Although I guess would kill more Mexicans and make a Southern United States of Schizophrenia or something. :shrug:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

When he's not publicly telling his wife she'd be hotter with a bigger boobs or lamenting, publicly, he doesn't come home to a blow job he's posting these.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Violet_Sky posted:

Can somebody explain the idiot here? I don't get it. :saddowns:

I had no idea either so I googled the ex he referred to. First hit, her blog which outlines that he's insane and the abuser. Or something.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Scathach posted:

Almost every "manspreading" picture I've seen is of a dude on a mostly -empty bus or train, with plenty of empty seats around him.

Also why didn't that comic woman just whap those dudes? She has a nice big umbrella for Christ's sake. She had to have some fat goon stare some dudes down instead?

Pretty sure that got you the death penalty in the 19th century.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
This is art.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Someone on my feed has already posted the story about the 22 victim stabbing in China from a billion years ago as an excuse to not "over react" to today's mass shooting.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Scathach posted:

"Teen Allergic to Wi-Fi Commits Suicide, Parents Say"

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-allergic-to-wifi-commits-suicide-parents-say-223912154.html

Does Yahoo News count as social media? Because christ, the loving comments.

It may classify me as heartless but this comment had me rolling

quote:

Some human beings are just "allergic" to life and I mean that in the most heartfelt way. Whether it's physical or psychological or both - they just have a difficult time with life.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

He's also on probation so there's that.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Murphys Law posted:

Is it unreasonable to think you should be able to support gun control AND the Second Amendment at the same time. Because some of the posts I've seen in my newsfeed seem to indicate that you have to be 100% one or the other. That you can't support the Second Amendment but think there should be limits on how easy it is for the average rear end in a top hat to get his hands on one. Nope, somebody so much as hints at gun control and their immediate reaction is DER TERKIN ARE GURNS! And no matter how they phrase their post it always comes off as angry and you just no there's no point in even trying to have a discussion.

Somebody shared this earlier today. How do you even respond?

I generally respond with "/furiouslymasterbatestoGuns&AmmoMagazine" which gets me unfriended. It's nice having a small friends list and I like quoting Se7en. :v:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Yeah, "he's racist" because "friends of his own kind".

:suicide:

Also, sorry for your loss. :(

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I've spent the better part of the month with no filter and calling out stupid poo poo articles posted in my feed.

So I guess now we're at the point of "didn't research it (ha, Maker of Shoes) but it seems legit"

I'm the IoSM.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Eponine posted:

At-will employment is honestly objectively bad and you were dealing with different people that would have treated you shittily if they could fire you or not.

Edit: I have content though, too!

I was reading an NYT article that was really sweet. A 75 year old man who is a mail carrier and very Roman Catholic Old-School Italian befriends a 26 yr old Saudi woman on his mail route. He gets over his technophobia because his friend was moving back to Saudi Arabia and he wanted to keep in touch with her on Facebook.

It was posted a few minutes before I saw it and at the time this was the only comment:

Medication. This person needs it. :stare:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

"I'm bored because I'm socially inept"

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Dude is 44 and spent the entirety of the 90's either in court for murder or in the studio. I don't think it's entirely out of line to assume he has no idea about cartoon boob pillows that nerds put their dicks in at night.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CobiWann posted:

A relative just posted this on Facebook...

hahahahahahaha

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

This guy is married. He regularly posts these. The only person that ever hits Like on his horrifically sexist memes is his wife. Also, I'm 100% confident he doesn't get the irony of this specific picture.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

No, dad. Stop hitting the Like button on these things. :(

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Posted over a picture that is obviously from a time when all of those systems existed. Brilliant

When I lived in Lancaster city kids would be all over the place offering to shovel out cars for money, and that was like 3 years ago

Who were all shoveling snow so they could buy the video game they wanted.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Pastry of the Year posted:

Best-ever AV Club comment:

I....uh.....:stare:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

yeah but I actually kinda laughed at this.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

DemeaninDemon posted:

On women in the military:

This is so mindblowingly offensive my brain's immediate reaction is 'edgy troll, dude' but deep down I know it isn't. :(

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Such Fun posted:

Then what does a 12 week old fetus look like?
Pretty gross Snopes will tell you.

I'm not clicking on that liberal propaganda site. :colbert:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I don't take my Facebook account very seriously. Mostly because my family, close and extended, lean very much right and have all the stereotypical qualities we tend to mock here. As a dumb joke I changed my profile picture to the infamous Tom Anderson picture with no comment. Today my dad called, audibly upset.

Dad: CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS! YOUR FACEBOOKS (yes he used the plural) HAS BEEN HACKED BY HACKER PEOPLE!
Me: What?
Dad: I don't know who that is but he put his picture on your facebooks page
Me: Oh. Oh, dad. Uh....how do I explain this? It was a .... joke?

I had to spend 15 minutes explaining to a typical country bumpkin that social media existed before the facebooks, what MySpace was and who Tom Anderson is. It was god drat adorable. My dad is the IOSM. :3:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Yeah tagging your wife on classiest blow job tattoo in the world is also super classy.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

god damnit

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

CodfishCartographer posted:

Why do so many crazy conservatives say that Hilary should be put in jail? I see this so often and I have no idea why.

Aside form sexism, I mean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

She's not an amazing politician or anything but mostly it's just the fact that she's a woman.

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 18:14 on Jan 15, 2016

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Pro strat from that Nate guy. :golfclap:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

This is art.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Man, I'm to the age where no one cards me anymore and I miss it. :(

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

as sombody with a babyface i wish i had your problem sir :colbert:

Grass is always greener, right?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
YEAH, WIFE. Y R U NOT DOING THIS FOR ME?!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Skaw posted:

Please pick up a time intensive hobby you have no interest in so you can design costumes to sate my desire to bang annoying meme vomiting robots.

It's not even just Claptrap. He does this like every other day with whatever is being posted from his "women with big boobs" group or whatever.

I've posted a few others but searching for just those would mean pages of 'libtards' 'obama monkey' 'gently caress poors' etc memes I'd probably go crazy 20 minutes in.

e: And is extremely unhealthy obsession with guns. Even as a closet firearm owner he makes me super nervous.

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Jan 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Scathach posted:

Girls in an Arizona school, how quaint.

Ahwatukee no less. A fairly small and affluent (ie primarily white) part of Phoenix Metro. :v:

The rest of us poor filthy plebs live on the other side of that hill. With the colored folk. Edit: Actually, the running local joke is just to call Ahwatukee "all white tukee".

Maker Of Shoes has a new favorite as of 00:48 on Jan 23, 2016