Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

codo27 posted:

Girlfriends coworker/friend is this young chick, just turned 20, 8 or a 9 in anyone's book. Kinda tall, slim, real pretty. Virgin. Hasn't done poo poo. She was fooling around with the World's Most Patient Man but I think the most they did was maybe kiss. This has been going on for months. She asks gf for advice, has GOOGLED HOW TO MAKE OUT but is like especially nervous even though she's been told to just get it over with. WMPM gave her an ultimatum that if they dont do anything last time that was it, (dick move regardless, you dont give people ultimatums) and she was a wreck about it. So of course then tonight, posts the stereotypical basic pose with wine glass pic on IG with the caption, "thank you, next". smdh
Sir this is a Mcdonald's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Real trucks not carry loads, handbags

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Len posted:

Isn't he friendless as well? If his wealth can't buy people to come over and hang out in his mansion there's a problem and it isn't with everyone else.

He publicly turned down an offer to blaze with Snoop Dogg lmao

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can someone fill me in on this poured-oil-on-his-banana-rear end backstory?

Going off memory, someone catfished him pretending to be a high school girl and talked him into making a video of the rear end banana, then leaked it for everyone's "enjoyment." So there's about three layers of :stonk: there.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

I love that Mortal Kombat finally moved away from female characters that look like they just jumped out of a cake. Also the Boner Culture guys have moved on to conniptions over the reveal of Cassie Cage, who does this (nms/nws for digital gore):
https://twitter.com/MortalKombat/status/1103413874370347008

nerd plus rage has a new favorite as of 02:08 on Mar 8, 2019

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

in THIS house
we
BELIEVE
in
MAHOMNAD

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

TinTower posted:

Designated Survivor rage tweets

I am the SJW of Homosexuality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Do they? Cig smokers for sure, and people who are so stoned all the time that it turns them non-functional if you count that as addiction. But my experience with booze and H and other real bad poo poo is that it's either fear of withdrawals for the functional and "the gently caress else have I got to live for?" for the non-functional.

Somehow I have a relevant experience for this because my last roommate got hooked on heroin and got super into conspiracy theories about the government making it illegal because it stopped them from mind controlling people.