Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Postal Parcel posted:

So...is it trying to place the blame for ISIS solely at the hands of Bush and Cheney(absolving everyone else of responsibility) while simultaneously saying that democrats are the ones who are ruining america?
e:Also, is Hillary mind-melting Obama?

Bush and Cheney are establishment republicans and this dude is clearly a new wave tea party hate all black people republican that thinks bush is a RINO that was in league with the democrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

mng posted:

I can't figure out the first comment. What the heck is a muslim ramadan attack? lol

ISIS has set out a call for more attacks to happen during ramadan.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

somekindofguy posted:

"The idiocy of others", but :same:

Enough about me, actual thread content.

This newspaper page is being passed around on Twitter as a full page ad from the times. Not sure if it's true, but who knows when Info Wars is the source.

I also submit the #Antifa hash tag itself, with the usual split of "fear the commies" and "Antifa are pussies"

Krang's tweet apparently got picked up earlier as an actual threat by Gateway Pundit, but the article seems to be gone now.

It's real. The nov. 4th thing is an occupy wallstreet style protest thats been organizing for months now. Right wingers have been ramping up the civil war 2 talk about it and twitter users like krang have been egging them on with obvious jokes that shtiheads like wintrich take seriously because they are desperate to be outraged. The actual protest will be minor and untelevised, unless someone opens fire on them.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

maswastaken posted:

Is Casper Planet a parody? How does anyone not immediately recognise who that actually is?

yes, its a "comedy" news site

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Are those a thing that really exist? Or do I take it that "Q" has said they exist to prove some crazy conspiracy?

They exist, but they don't show any conspiracy like "trump bad, lets illegally spy on him - R.R." that q is promising

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

My favorite part of this is the #redoctober being used in all seriousness in the middle of november because they don't want to admit that was total bullshit

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Len posted:

Is there a primer for Qanon? This poo poo is bad Syfy thriller level of insane and I need to know more.

The q stuff has gotten convoluted to the point that even primers on it read like timecube

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Brawnfire posted:

Uhhhhh wow. I'm pretty sure there's already plenty of punishments in place for debtors... like their poo poo getting taken, collections agencies hounding you, stratospheric interest, and a hellacious credit score. Are they mixing up holding debt with credit fraud or what?

That and how is my neighbor getting imprisoned any sort of justice for me, a guy who didn't lend him any money?

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

zoux posted:

Guess the movie

What Men Want

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Their reasoning is so poo poo its amazing. losing 4 million or even 10 out of over 1 billion is not really going to change the studios mind and their poll only had 565 responses, so even using their dumbass math it was more like $2,500 which whoooooooooooooooooooo gives a poo poo

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Piell posted:

I'm the no money spent on food.

Food, Gas, Clothing, Water are all luxuries you should budget out for

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

zoux posted:

Competitive gamers yeesh

Laowhy86 lives in china and his whole youtube thing being the shittiest possible american in china and not understanding why the chinese are different/hate him. He really thinks he looks cool, but its one of the most pathetic youtube channels out there.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Captain Monkey posted:

*has one billion followers, makes one million dollars a day*

ehh, he gets like 50k views per video and with youtube revenue drying up hes not really making tons of money but yeah, hes successful at what he does. It's just sad

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
The email address has his loving name in it, LOL

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

lol, in that thread she says she is 40 years old. that pic is some wishful thinking or the stories and her replies are all complete bullshit, either way its just sad

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
Earlier in her twitter timeline she advises people to buy chanel handbags as an investment, so I am sold on her econ skills

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

zoux posted:

Yeah. Also it's more obvious to me because I don't hang in conservative internet places. Mostly I'm just concerned about solidarity instead of infighting.

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1164267307138453504

No one has any idea what she's talking about.

People are putting out the rumor she wants VP in 2020

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

CTE strikes again

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
Just call him Floorshitter, evreyone will know who you are talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead