Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
This just in - Beijing is on fire. Reports say their "noob team" losing The International sparked widespread violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
A mob roamed New York last night lynching El Fuerte players, shouting he's not a Street Fighter character.

Pomp fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Nov 12, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
CINCINNATI BETHESDA SUCK YO DICK
HIM SAY BETHESDA SUCK YO DICK!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
bullshit rear end riot police camping spawns

google THIS

thousands of fans took to the streets, became overwhelmed by all the noise and people and the ceilingless sky, and scampered back into their holes

poverty goat

Tonight's riots ended as quickly as they began when the gamers' Adderall wore off at 7pm

Savage For The Winjun

theres like 2 maybe 3 people who play el fuerte in nyc... those poor souls

Machai

A slap fight broke out in NYC after an automobile accident. The driver of the hit car accused the other of "leaving is lane" and the two shouted obscenities and called each other "noobs" and "feeders" until their mothers arrived to break up the fight.

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
man i hope they didnt get grounded

playground tough
fallout 4 but irl

i mean how wild would that be???

Piso Mojado

playground tough posted:

fallout 4 but irl

i mean how wild would that be???

fallout 5, confimred

Machai

Piso Mojado posted:

fallout 5, confimred

fallout 5 confirmed as an ARG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
the cacophany of "fraud" grows ever louder here, jim. I'm not sure the police presence here will be enough should this situation escalate.

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

• Locked thread