Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

bills schedule
@NE L
@KC W
HOU W
@PHI W
@WAS W
DAL L
NYJ W

10-6 whats up

jets schedule

@HOU W
MIA W
@NYG L
TEN L
@DAL L
NE L
@BUF L

7-9 see ya later

The Bills will be lucky to win 3 more games this season, same for the Jets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hail satan

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

because he has the personality of a doorknob and when football is over he will probably kill himself with a papa johns pizza.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

http://raylehnhoff.github.io/nflschedulepicker/?a=-WapWqmmlmamVppZmllqWqlqZVmqZVamWpaqapZaqaqmWllZVBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA_

Up-to-date. Let me know what ridiculous leaps you made to get your team that last wildcard spot!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I somehow managed to make the Chiefs win the AFC West and the Raiders get the 6 seed and vice versa on back to back attempts.

I know it's all overreaction and I rated Denver way too low, but I'm going to soak up the "Denver is done, Peyton is done" vibe for another hour or two.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I made Dallas win at 8-8. And the Colts at 7-9.

Tell me that isn't the reality we live in.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yoshifan823 posted:

I got Dallas in as the 4th seed, with them at 8-8 and the rest of their conference at 7-9. Green Bay sweeping Minnesota and having that be the tiebreaker for the NFC North. Atlanta back into a 6 seed despite going 4-3 down the stretch, with Seattle and St. Louis sitting just on the other side, all sad and angry and poo poo. As for the AFC, Indianapolis and Jacksonville go 8-8, but Indy wins the tiebreaker, and mirroring the NFC, Pittsburgh and Oakland take the wild cards, keeping both the Jets and Bills out despite them going 9-6. I have Denver winning their four remaining home games, because they're the most likely team to beat Cincy and the Patriots, and they're definitely gonna take one of them for sure on the strength of their D. Probably the Bengals.

edit: Here's the funniest one. Half the league goes 8-8 (including the entire NFC East!), and yet a 6-10 Indianapolis team still makes the playoffs.

You gotta link from the link on the page, not the address bar/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Raiders are Clint Eastwood then vs Clint Eastwood now.

• Locked thread