Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Winkie01 posted:

Maybe you should join the NRA and so something about it.

I;m the guy solemnly clapping in the backround

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lol Packers geez

also rousey got beat the gently caress down last night :lol:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Leon Einstein posted:

Did you watch the game? They have been completely inept for three games in a row. I'm not sure if it is the result of play calling or what, but this isn't just a string of bad games. The team is deeply flawed.

BURRRR YOU DONE HAD THE FAVRE AND RODGERS FOR 200 YEARS SUCK MY gently caress

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

cardinals, bitch :getin:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Abugadu posted:

Screw backup nobodies, Broncos need someone who they know can get them wins in the playoffs.

I love this gif so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Noctone posted:

The Patriots have turned heel so hard that I actually kind of like them now. The only thing that would be cooler than the Patriots going 19-0 and rubbing Goodell's face in his own poo poo is Cammy Cam winning the Super Bowl on a beast mode run and then doing whatever dance pisses off old white people the most.

actually there is nothing cool about the patriots going 19-0 at all, hth friend

• Locked thread