Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

They should put the Master Chief Collection on PC so I can play all these games.

They've brought a lot of 'Xbox One exclusives' to the PC so I have some hope, but then again they never brought the Gears of War trilogy to PC...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

They should put the Master Chief Collection on PC so I can play all these games.

that would be cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imagine finishing the fight in Halo 3...with a Dualshock 4 :twisted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

hopefully microsoft find a way to prevent this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
First time I ever played Halo was a friend asking me to drive the warthog in the last level of Halo 1. Legendary difficulty, he did the shooting. I nearly poo poo my pants that level was nuts.

This translated into my multiplayer Halo style, which is "jump into every vehicle and try to run people over with them." I love the Ghost.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
tfw when someone tries to run you down with a banshee but you hijack it out from them :twisted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hooked up my 360 last night and I'm gonna buy Halo 3, ODST and Reach for less than $20 total today

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:cheers:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I never not get the deep deep chills whenever I'm riding in a Warthog and the drums from Truth and Reconciliation Suite begin to kick in. Goosebumps and hairs standing on end. In those moments, I feel invincible.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They didn't have ODST at Gamestop but I got 3 and Reach as well as M&L Paper Jam

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

They didn't have ODST at Gamestop but I got 3 and Reach as well as M&L Paper Jam

That stinks, ODST is very enjoyable. Hopefully you'll find it soon.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Omg http://halome.nu/

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Leaving it on the reach one forever

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I never not get the deep deep chills whenever I'm riding in a Warthog and the drums from Truth and Reconciliation Suite begin to kick in. Goosebumps and hairs standing on end. In those moments, I feel invincible.

I like "The Maw".

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/9dxq3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can you murk on that level

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't know. There is no forge map browser in Halo 5, you can only download custom maps from people in your friends/recent players which IMO is even worse than no splitscreen

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm enjoying Halo 5 for the most part but there are some really boneheaded design decisions like that.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

why did he make it all individual bricks instead of using a texture since he implies you can do that?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

why did he make it all individual bricks instead of using a texture since he implies you can do that?

v:shobon:v

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Does anybody else here have Halo 5 btw?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Halo 5 is adding D.Va grunts

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_seven_references_in_Halo

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

i used to make mods like this for halo custom edition back then :downs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73uqGxcGWvU

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Now i'm kinda tempted to make a halo mod for Imp Zone.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've been playing Halo CE PC on Legendary and it's really fun and extremely difficult. I've just now reached Captain Keyes in the covenant ship but I can't wait to see how tough the cartographer level is.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used to play a shitload of the Halo PC demo that just had CTF on Blood Gulch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

same

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I've been playing Halo CE PC on Legendary and it's really fun and extremely difficult. I've just now reached Captain Keyes in the covenant ship but I can't wait to see how tough the cartographer level is.

The Silent Cartographer is one of my favorite levels in all of gaming.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo CE doesn't have a single bad level, assuming you ignore the level thats just flood and the quirky robo cube

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
thinking about ODST

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ODST is really good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I don't have an xbox but destiny multiplayer honestly scratches the halo itch pretty closely . Forgot how much I liked shields and big floaty double jumps

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Did anyone else ever empty out the singleplayer levels in Co-Op and then play them as giant deathmatch levels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

You just reminded me of the 200+ hours I spent playing that. God that ish was epic

• Locked thread