Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The version of Halo for the 2600 is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Warthog ramming contests in halo 1 ftw. When they hit one would just stop dead in its tracks and the other would fly in the air and do a hundred flips. Then you had the other 2 guys on the ground try and shoot the flying one down using rocket launchers.

Halo 1 physics ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Halo how are you OP. Haha

Hah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Some of them weren't so bad if you brought a sniper rifle since the enemy usually didn't have snipers so it gave you a chance to soften them up. But elevator/rail car/whatever segments are really bad in every game

There's a good one in RE4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Those loving elevators that are huge platforms going up and/or down a slanted shaft are a sure-fire way to tell when the game is going to get annoying (if it hasn't already).

e: I don't remember if Halos had any. Maybe they're not futuristic enough :shrug:

The ones in Metal Gear Solid 1 were cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't know the Halo games had an actual Halo in it until like, Halo 3.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Current objective: Survive

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should put the Master Chief Collection on PC so I can play all these games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imagine finishing the fight in Halo 3...with a Dualshock 4 :twisted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can you murk on that level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used to play a shitload of the Halo PC demo that just had CTF on Blood Gulch