Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Me and my cousin conquered Halo 1 Legendary co-op by abusing respawning. I'll never forget finally escaping the Pillar of Autumn in that run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My weapons of choice:

Halo 1-
The badass pistol
Shotgun
Needler
Plasma Pistol + my fist

Halo 2-
Beam rifle
Rocket Launcher

and of course Plasma Grenades in both games.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Nov 13, 2015

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Warthog ramming contests in halo 1 ftw. When they hit one would just stop dead in its tracks and the other would fly in the air and do a hundred flips. Then you had the other 2 guys on the ground try and shoot the flying one down using rocket launchers.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've been playing Halo CE PC on Legendary and it's really fun and extremely difficult. I've just now reached Captain Keyes in the covenant ship but I can't wait to see how tough the cartographer level is.

• Locked thread