Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Replaying ODST and this might be my favorite Halo game. It's amazing how good it is considering it was just a side project for Bungie during Reach's early production... It really sucks that the XBO version took out the co op Firefight mode though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk

"It's a side game so I might as well go nuts and make some Myth music instead not like we're ever going to make another one lol"

ODST is probably the best halo though

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jan 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm too blinded by nostalgia to dislike Halo 2... The only thing about it that hasn't aged so well imho is how there's something like 5 or 6 segments where you're fighting off waves of enemies on a slow moving gondola/elevator, which is especially odd considering how there aren't any sections in Halo 1 or 3 where you do that.

Isn't there a whole level of fighting guys on elevators in halo 1?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You fight guys in hallways and go up elevators, but not both at once.

Is halo 2 the one where you ride a elevator going down and lots of enemies fight you on this tiny elevator?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Leaving it on the reach one forever

• Locked thread