Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo 1 PC had pre purchase rewards for Reach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Every flood focused mission on 1 is a complete nightmare. 3 has one that is way worse though

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rat race in 1 was amazing. Reach also had Rocket Hog in its grab bag playlist and that was one of my favorites.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played halo 3 before 2 and instantly shot the covenant sent to help you because I didn't know

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pewdiepie posted:

Nice. What are his names?

Steve, Tim, Andrew, Chris, Yancey

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chief feels

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

Hey, remember that part in Halo where they were gonna blow up the galaxy with Halo but then they didn't blow up the galaxy with Halo?

Or that part in halo 2 where they were going to blow up the galaxy with halo, but then they didn't?

Or that part in halo 3 where they were going to blow up the galaxy with halo, but then they blew up that other thing with it instead?

:smugmrgw:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ODST is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please allow me to play reach on pc

• Locked thread