Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think ODST is massively underrated. It's probably 2nd best behind Reach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

frank.club posted:

Every flood focused mission on 1 is a complete nightmare. 3 has one that is way worse though

I like 343 Guilty Spark on anything other than Legendary. I kept all the Marines alive in Halo CE on Legendary and that one part at the end of that level took me hours to do.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Replaying ODST and this might be my favorite Halo game. It's amazing how good it is considering it was just a side project for Bungie during Reach's early production... It really sucks that the XBO version took out the co op Firefight mode though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk

It's what Halo 2 should have been.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I never not get the deep deep chills whenever I'm riding in a Warthog and the drums from Truth and Reconciliation Suite begin to kick in. Goosebumps and hairs standing on end. In those moments, I feel invincible.

I like "The Maw".

• Locked thread