Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Battleships are idiots who often forget they exist as something that can be shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

I suddenly found myself close to an enemy sub between sonar pings. so i dove and rammed him mid-dive.

As you can see from the throttle, we are completely stuck together. When I went to periscope depth a few seconds later it dragged him up too. I should have let him drown in the deeps, because some torpedo bombers hit us, killing me and leaving him at 16 hp. Then someone torpedoed him.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

Fleet battles are open 2 hours each Wednesday and Saturday. The thing says 1100 to 1300, but doesn't give a timezone so who knows exactly when.
Must be localized to you because mine says 2100 to 2300. EST, in that case.

Edit: fixed

FebrezeNinja fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Nov 17, 2015

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Kylra posted:

Is that what the resiliance stat affects?

If you highlight the 20-day login commander, it defines resilience. I think it said component health, yeah.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

Guild is full. NO MORE ROOM.

We need donations to increase the size.

You can drop me for a space, I'm gone for the week.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Michaellaneous posted:

Or it should stay as it is because making this game more realistic is stupid.

e: Seriously people always cry about how the game is so unrealistic compared to WoWs.

They are jokes

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Night10194 posted:

How do the Growth Plans work? You kick in your stockpiled gold and it appreciates as you level up?

You buy it with gold once (for 10.8k?), then as you research your first ship of tiers 4 to 8 you click on the claim button next to that line.

Basically it's a good deal if you plan on playing past tier 6.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Or a Fubuki. I use a Fub and Hatsuharu for my two elite wins every day.

I Greyhound posted:

KeepaTierIIIshiparound.jpg

Oh wait, there's a second page of awards!

P-P-P-P-P-Pentakill :smugdog:
What's the trident through the flag one? Haven't seen it before.

Today I got to teach a tier 5 sub not to let other subs drive above you. I dove deep as he was surfacing, we locked together. He pushed me back up to periscope, but no higher so he was stuck with deep air consumption while I wasn't. A friendly sub watched and laughed as he drowned.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Being the only DD on my side in a full match is some good xp and an MVP.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Night10194 posted:

Also, a question about fighting subs: What do you aim for when you attack a shallow submarine? The shadow or the actual boat itself in the water? I've noticed the hitbox on them feels a little odd.

The shadow on the surface.
If you're using depth charges, remember they take a half second or so to launch, so click earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

• Locked thread