Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Applied as ArtlessMeat. Is there actually any point to stopping like I see every pubbie do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Michaellaneous posted:

Yes. Blame the tutorial. If you stand still you are more accurate.

I thought thats what it was. I did some half-assed testing and didn't notice the circle changing much when I was moving vs standing still (unless I turned).

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Can you transfer flags to a different ship or is it just stuck to whichever one you bought it for?

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Speaking of, are night battles just really rare, or do you only start getting them at a certain tier?

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

It's pretty much just MMO Battlestations, which is what I was hoping WoWs would be.

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

I'll try to be on. Are we just using the WOWS channel in CTS for this?

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Feindfeuer posted:

As my Bayern Class Battleship just found out, there is a Medal for surviving with less than 20% durability while having dealt more than 30% of your teams damage, "unsinkable". :black101:

e: donated some more, but currently am a bit low on cash as I just bought a bunch of boats and upgrades.

There's also one for getting 5 kills and taking no damage. "Woundless Hero" or something like that. It's a rhino.

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Groggy nard posted:

I love sitting on top of deep submerged submarines until they run out of oxygen and just kind of die without even trying to fight me because they can't get far enough away from my destroyer to get their torps to arm.

I like when they get in front of my battleship and I just run them over. Not even a speedbump.

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

So what British carriers didn't sink?

E: Also why carriers over British battlecruisers/battleships?

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Stanley Pain posted:

Stop playing T7.

Can't wait for British BBs.

Going to charge people with my Nelson.

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Third World Reggin posted:

Hey someone go donate like I dunno 20,000 and we can level up again.

Looks like someone beat me to it, we're level 7 now, and have 23 open spots.

Artless Meat fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Dec 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artless Meat
Apr 7, 2008

Meat_Grinder posted:

Just an FYI, People from "6th Reich fleet" will TK you on sight. Apparently they have something against Goons. Did we pwn them in fleet battle or something?

Well, they'll probably be blue so we can just sink them as soon as the match starts without consequence right?

E: Also can we change the name? We should be Boatse.

• Locked thread