Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012

quote:

Primary new content
1. New British ships
2. New commanders
3. New paintsss
4. New 5V5 game mode
5. New large size maps

After 1 bad run in my first Nip CA I've found that sweet spot and just wreck teams with it.

Just sit about 2km away from your guys and shell things they find. I like skirting the edges of the map for this which usually leaves their carrier wide open to just get ruined. A few extra torps for those stationary BB's. So satisfying to just rail the other teams ships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
Quick question, what is this quick train mode you speak of?

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
Applied to goon fleet (as Jack Forge), my old fleet with my buddy was small, annoying, and lame. I'm mostly at V with 1 VI (myoko)

Jack Forge fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Apr 4, 2016

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
So, bios update fail killed my computer for now. Fml

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
I lul, I die, I lul again.

I live again!

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
Wait wut? Post video get paid?

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012

Mazz posted:

I really, really hope AB boats in War Thunder is just a straight up rip of this games mechanics.

They'd be smart to do just that.

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
When are you guys on anyways?

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
I never seem to be around when you guys are on. :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012
Herman's dd's are fast though. Went 8-0 in the t22 in a comp mode match, just shredding fools.

• Locked thread